OP
B

bd2122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
question i love star fish would it be possible for me to get one of them with current stock'

OP
OP
B

bd2122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clownfish are damsels, but they are the only damsel you should consider. Any other damsel will be too mean.
hi im sorry to be a bug what snails or any and would any starfish work i love them but if not possible i dont want to push it

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi im sorry to be a bug what snails or any and would any starfish work i love them but if not possible i dont want to push it
Nassarius snails for sand, astrea and turbo snails for rock and glass. You could probably get a brittle star.

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of great advice here already, so I shall simply say.

Attachments

• artworks-000158672079-0gbvsi-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000158672079-0gbvsi-t500x500.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 23

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yo

sorry im learning the forums what would be easy corals.
Just softy corals. Green star polyp, mushrooms, maybe pulsing Xenia, Kenya tree, toadstool coral, maybe zoanthids but they can be harder sometimes.

OP
OP
B

bd2122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’ve had good experiences with them. And clownfish are hardy.
my lfs has them cheaper so ill get them there as the first fish any advice for me this will be my largest tank the biggest i have ever had was a 10 gallon freshwater so in general any big tank advice.THank you to everyone you all are so nice and dont attack me when i ask stupid questions

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my lfs has them cheaper so ill get them there as the first fish any advice for me this will be my largest tank the biggest i have ever had was a 10 gallon freshwater so in general any big tank advice.THank you to everyone you all are so nice and dont attack me when i ask stupid questions
Just let the tank sit for a month or two with rock and sand and saltwater in there. And put
Something like Tim’s one and only nitrifying bacteria in there with some ammonium chloride or a piece of shrimp to cycle your rock. Make sure to top off the tank with freshwater or get an auto top off to do it automatically. Wait around 2 months to add fish and then another month for two to add corals.

OP
OP
B

bd2122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just let the tank sit for a month or two with rock and sand and saltwater in there. And put
Something like Tim’s one and only nitrifying bacteria in there with some ammonium chloride or a piece of shrimp to cycle your rock. Make sure to top off the tank with freshwater or get an auto top off to do it automatically. Wait around 2 months to add fish and then another month for two to add corals.
thank you this will probably what i will ask my family for my b day in may

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi so have done some shopping around do i need to get a heater with the clownfish.
Rlly depends on where you live but yes. If you live somewhere where it gets hot, you need to buy a heater and a chiller or a fan, and then a temp controller to kick on the fan and turn off the heater if it gets too hot. Where I live I only need a heater cause it never gets that hot. And your definitely wanna weight to get the actual fish till your tanks been up for a month or so.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back