Hi im emma. We have been keeping marine for 2 years now and have just upgraded to a 6ft by 2ft by 2.5 ft reef tank. We are still learning and enjoying

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210408_172818.jpg
Welcome!

LOVE layout in your tank!!! Can't wait to hear about your successes! Have you given any thought to starting your build thread? I wish I had known to start mine as I'm late to R2R and going back documenting for myself so I have a log of how my tank has evolved. R2R also gives you a badge for doing so (but worth doing!)

OP
OP
Emmajayne861

Emmajayne861

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, i agree, cool rock towers, where did buy those?
They sell them at maidenhead aquatics but expense i brought one from there 189 quid but managed to get the other 2 off a bloke on fb for 70 so was lucky and a great bargain

OP
OP
Emmajayne861

Emmajayne861

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

LOVE layout in your tank!!! Can't wait to hear about your successes! Have you given any thought to starting your build thread? I wish I had known to start mine as I'm late to R2R and going back documenting for myself so I have a log of how my tank has evolved. R2R also gives you a badge for doing so (but worth doing!)
Thank you for that i might have a go all new to this posting. We are doing it all slowly so only few different frags hopefully they grow and cover towers. Only a fèw fish but worth waiting as want it to go as smooth as possible.

OP
OP
Emmajayne861

Emmajayne861

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Call me thick i cant figure out how to do a build thread

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much.
Nice to see a local enjoying marine life to.
Where do you go for corals and fish not many round by me we have to travel
Shirley aquatics are getting their act together but using mailorder corals.com.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call me thick i cant figure out how to do a build thread
No worries - I had to be told also - here is same info:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
Emmajayne861

Emmajayne861

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries - I had to be told also - here is same info:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
Cheers for that

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
beautiful setup !!!

WELCOME32.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back