Hi My name is Terrell and I’m a new reefer.

OP
OP
Bazzski

Bazzski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey

nice to meet T welcome aboard r2r do u have a set up,, let’s see. Also you will definitely love it here. I just came to visit a seahorse thread and wound up joining and now have my own gimmick going All THANKS to the good people here and their experience and advice. Again welcome aboard
No I don’t have my tank yet but I’m waiting for a 50 gallon starfire PNP system.

OP
OP
Bazzski

Bazzski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome T

Spock-Home.jpg
Thanks

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would be awesome to do a write up while you set it up! also get advice from viewers as you go! ;)
That’s great advice it’s exactly what I did, and don’t think I could of done it without the tons n tons of advice n help from these cool people here on this website

Last edited by a moderator:

zoajunkie83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great advice it’s exactly what I did, and don’t think I could of done it without the tons n tons of advice n help from these cool people here on this website
I agree! I wish I had this in my teen years when I started. I mean with only a few lfs stores to depend on, I really didn't get the info I needed but only as a kid inexperienced and a way to make money off of. Now I know you shouldn't put a bamboo cat shark and a stingray in a 40 gal with other fish. But my guide said it was ok and I knew no better lol. Lessons learned and went to reading the books for my own knowledge at the time! But yes this is a great tool to send you down the right path and make some good friends along the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree! I wish I had this in my teen years when I started. I mean with only a few lfs stores to depend on, I really didn't get the info I needed but only as a kid inexperienced and a way to make money off of. Now I know you shouldn't put a bamboo cat shark and a stingray in a 40 gal with other fish. But my guide said it was ok and I knew no better lol. Lessons learned and went to reading the books for my own knowledge at the time! But yes this is a great tool to send you down the right path and make some good friends along the way!
Well put couldn’t agree more

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back