Hi! New to R2R and recently got back into reefing!

zaga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in and out of keeping reef tanks for about 10 years and stumbled upon a good deal on a complete system about 3 months ago which got me back in it. I currently have a 60 gallon cube and a 18 gallon but plan on upgrading in the next month or two since the 60 gallon came with a couple of tangs.

I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll have a build thread soon for the upgrade. Thanks!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Cant wait to see your setup!

26299654-0DED-40F7-ABC7-52A4D8B562BF.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in and out of keeping reef tanks for about 10 years and stumbled upon a good deal on a complete system about 3 months ago which got me back in it. I currently have a 60 gallon cube and a 18 gallon but plan on upgrading in the next month or two since the 60 gallon came with a couple of tangs.

I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll have a build thread soon for the upgrade. Thanks!
Welcome to da Reef!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R.
Welcome to R2R.JPG

OP
OP
Z

zaga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back- your 10 year hiatus is nothing compared to my nearly 40 year as I started with a used 40 gallon used system 18 months ago and now I’ve gone over the top. Looking forward to seeing your future posts
Wow 40 years. You definitely deserve to go over the top!

My first reef ever was a used standard 40 gallon that wasn't even reef ready. It was janky but I loved it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back