Hi there! Joining to jumpstart my new years resolution : )

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've been into fishkeeping for a lot of years, but lost my spark after a wildfire poisoned my tank and killed almost everything :( so i've made it my new years resolution to finally rebuild my tank and re ignite my passion for reefs! I've been reading threads here, so im excited to start interacting : )
Welcome!

whale GIF

Jonify

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've been into fishkeeping for a lot of years, but lost my spark after a wildfire poisoned my tank and killed almost everything :( so i've made it my new years resolution to finally rebuild my tank and re ignite my passion for reefs! I've been reading threads here, so im excited to start interacting : )
Wow, welcome back!

OP
OP
Ennvi

Ennvi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Glad you are ready to make a comeback after the wildfire. Any ideas yet on what type of stock you are looking to put in the tank?
Not entirely, but i know i like lots of movement and little fish, so i definitely want soft corals and schooling fish! And i've got my eyes out for a McCosker's wrasse, but so far everywhere i look is sold out lol

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the fishy family! Out of the ashes rises the phoenix! We look forward to your phoenix build.
phoenix mocking jay GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back