hi782 reagent

olonmv

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah what's up with this? Been waiting and searching for weeks, but the stuff is nowhere to be found.
Now I have an expensive nitrate checker that can only be used for 10 tests...
Supply chains in a ton of industries are struggling to keep up with demand. There has gotta be something about this reagent kit that the manufacturer is struggling to fill.

LeftyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You can order it from Hanna directly, but even Hanna is saying 4-6 weeks for shipping on this item...

Figures.... I just ordered one.... didn't think to check on the availability of the reagents first. ugh.

Kai K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You can order it from Hanna directly, but even Hanna is saying 4-6 weeks for shipping on this item...

Figures.... I just ordered one.... didn't think to check on the availability of the reagents first. ugh.
Same here. I did pre-order the reagent at the time I ordered the checker. But the reagent just won't come in.
I hope it's just a matter of weeks, I was so satisfied with the first measurement with the checker, that I allready binned my Salifert NO3 kit, lol.

FishyFishFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well this is on their website. Pay now and ship when they get around to it. Nice :rolleyes:

Due to high demand, we are experiencing unusually long shipping delays. Estimated shipping time is 4 - 6 weeks. To reserve your order, you will be charged at time of purchase. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tman007

Super Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The Hanna website continues to say 4-6 weeks, even though another week has ticked by...
I called and talked to a customer service rep who said October 1... not sure whether to believe that.

FishyFishFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hanna has given up caring about their customers. I think it’s time they stopped shipping the checkers (with reagent included) and started getting some reagents out to those who bought the checkers but now can’t use them.

They won’t, because they have no interest in keeping their customers happy.

How long does it take to you to get an inch of acropora growth? (on average)

• A couple of weeks or less

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Up to 1 month

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • Up to 2 months

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • Up to 3 months

Votes: 38 16.8%
  • Up to 6 months

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Up to 12 months

Votes: 17 7.5%