hi782 reagent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DiamondHands

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The number of reagents in the checker box at the time of purchase is ludicrous. The Alk checker comes with a decent number of tests out-of-the-box, but the LR Phos and HR Nitrate, what do you get, like 10 tests before you have to order? Good luck to all those getting the master test kits now. I like the product, but this is clearly poor planning.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The number of reagents in the checker box at the time of purchase is ludicrous. The Alk checker comes with a decent number of tests out-of-the-box, but the LR Phos and HR Nitrate, what do you get, like 10 tests before you have to order? Good luck to all those getting the master test kits now. I like the product, but this is clearly poor planning.
It's not even that hard to find now though. Two sites that I'd order from both have it in stock currently.

DiamondHands

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not even that hard to find now though. Two sites that I'd order from both have it in stock currently.
Hanna themselves and BRS are out at retail price. I had to pay basically $1 per test to get 50 packets off Amazon. Hard to find, and hard to find for the retail price are probably not the same concept. I don't really want to pay that much for every test.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna themselves and BRS are out at retail price. I had to pay basically $1 per test to get 50 packets off Amazon. Hard to find, and hard to find for the retail price are probably not the same concept. I don't really want to pay that much for every test.
Here is a link to aquacave. I order from them frequently.

ETA- also when I posted that premium aquatics had them in stock also

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back