hi782 reagent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have any luck finding anyone with stock of the HR Nitrate reagents? Thanks

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Instruments HI782-25 Marine Nitrate High Range Checker Reagents (25 Tests)

NewGuy8899

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following as I’m in need as well. I have a few to hold me over for a good 10 tests, but would like to have more on hand.

Kai K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah what's up with this? Been waiting and searching for weeks, but the stuff is nowhere to be found.
Now I have an expensive nitrate checker that can only be used for 10 tests...

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah what's up with this? Been waiting and searching for weeks, but the stuff is nowhere to be found.
Now I have an expensive nitrate checker that can only be used for 10 tests...
Supply chains in a ton of industries are struggling to keep up with demand. There has gotta be something about this reagent kit that the manufacturer is struggling to fill.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can order it from Hanna directly, but even Hanna is saying 4-6 weeks for shipping on this item...

Figures.... I just ordered one.... didn't think to check on the availability of the reagents first. ugh.

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can order it from Hanna directly, but even Hanna is saying 4-6 weeks for shipping on this item...

Figures.... I just ordered one.... didn't think to check on the availability of the reagents first. ugh.
Ditto

Kai K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same here. I did pre-order the reagent at the time I ordered the checker. But the reagent just won't come in.
I hope it's just a matter of weeks, I was so satisfied with the first measurement with the checker, that I allready binned my Salifert NO3 kit, lol.

ck24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any info from Hanna on this? Unable to find anywhere. Even the $35 pack on Amazon is back ordered.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well this is on their website. Pay now and ship when they get around to it. Nice :rolleyes:

Due to high demand, we are experiencing unusually long shipping delays. Estimated shipping time is 4 - 6 weeks. To reserve your order, you will be charged at time of purchase. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

ck24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah been there awhile now. Not sure why you would release something if you can’t support the item?

Tman007

Super Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hanna website continues to say 4-6 weeks, even though another week has ticked by...
I called and talked to a customer service rep who said October 1... not sure whether to believe that.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hanna has given up caring about their customers. I think it’s time they stopped shipping the checkers (with reagent included) and started getting some reagents out to those who bought the checkers but now can’t use them.

They won’t, because they have no interest in keeping their customers happy.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back