hi782 reagent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1631643881302.png

1631643930795.png
What did you try to do buy them all? They're going quick. I bought 2 boxes less than 10 minutes ago with well over 700 in stock now it's down to 600.

Malcontent

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you try to do buy them all? They're going quick. I bought 2 boxes less than 10 minutes ago with well over 700 in stock now it's down to 600.

I'm just joking around. I don't even own a single Hanna Checker. But I did find out they impose a purchase limit.

Sometimes I like to see how many expensive items I can add to the cart. I've been able to add in excess of the GDP to my shopping cart in the past. I actually crashed a website once doing that.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just joking around. I don't even own a single Hanna Checker. But I did find out they impose a purchase limit.

Sometimes I like to see how many expensive items I can add to the cart. I've been able to add in excess of the GDP to my shopping cart in the past. I actually crashed a website once doing that.
I was just waiting on someone to go off on you for trying to buy them all...lol.

Part of me wants to buy up to my limit so I can resale them, not for profit just for what I bought them for to help others out.

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the chat function on the Hanna website this morning. They said they just got in their shipment and planned to send out all pre-orders/backorders by Friday this week. It seems like the flood gates have opened.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My work is also in international supply chain. I agree it’s likely not Hanna’s fault, we could debate until the cows come home if they should have made and delivered more when it was possible to do so, but more importantly there is very limited stocks now and the supply chain situation isn’t getting better. I don’t know where the bottleneck is on their side, hopefully it’s just logistics of the finished goods.

At work I have even stopped trying to forecast when this logistics situation will improve. Global supply chains are stretched like we’ve never seen in our lifetimes. And also the price levels are absolutely ludicrous when you can get bookings, especially non contracted routes. We pay as we have no choice other than not to supply.

I live overseas so reliably getting American products I trust is becoming more and more difficult. So on those items I can, I’m moderately stocking up. No doomsday hoarding here but just buying a bit more buffer stock when I can.

I have hope 2022 will be better but not at all certain.

On a different note I finally got the Nitrate HR checker today with 10 reagent packs. Used it and liked it a lot. As easy as their phosphorus ULR, and I checked the same sample 3 times using a test tube with tank water as a blank for the second and third repeat. Repeatable result at least for this trial run.

Now I need to decide how I’ll ration my remaining 9 reagent packets to myself :)
Yea just wait till those 9 are gone and you want to use it like the rest of us. Then 6-8 weeks go by and you still want to use it…….

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you hear about people who bought regent in last week getting there order but you placed order 7 weeks ago and still nothing smh

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 3, down to 191 in stock.

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 4 boxes just so i don't have to worry about them being in stock for awhule

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back