• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hiatus Sale Pt. II - Photon V2 16, Libra Doser, Cerebra Controller V1, Nova A4

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon everyone! It's been a while sine the first batch of sale items last year. I was going to list stuff again for Christmas, but opted out due to the shipping insanity. So I'm finally getting back around to getting the last few items posted. As always payment is via PayPal and I've built the fees into my prices. Shipping is included in each price.

For sale:

2x Reefbreeders Photon V2 - 16"
Unit 1 (~3 months usage) - $185
Unit 2 (~3 years usage) - $165

Awesome little lights, didn't have a problem not problem with softies and LPS under them. Other users and vendors have good luck with SPS as well. Both lights are in excellent shape, were never used in an enclosed canopy, and never exceeded 30% on any channel. Usage is noted as above, OEM legs and hanging kits included. Note: these are the V2 versions and are not the newer V2+ which has an updated controller for a smoother ramp (10 part ramp over 1 hour interval). Upgrade kits are available via Reefbreeders for $80 per light and an upgrade thread is available on R2R here. Personally I don't see the need for the upgrade, but the prices reflect a discount over the newer models in case someone does.
Photon - 3.jpeg
Photon - 5.jpeg

Vertex Libra Doser (DC motor) - $300
Like new Vertex Libra doser with DC motors, basically bought right before I shut the tanks down. Never actually saw any use other than testing.
IMG_6037.jpeg
IMG_6044.jpeg

Dosing containers - $75
High quality smoked acrylic ~3.3L dosing containers. Measure 10.5" x 5.5" x 4.5". Have locking connectors for tubing and a thumbscrew for securing the lid.
IMG_6042.jpeg
IMG_6045.jpeg

Reefbreeders Nova A4 Cube light - $80
Awesome, but older cube style light, 3 channel configuration, integrated controller with 1-hour increments. This one has a custom board: CH1 (24x 450 nm royal blues), CH2 (8x 7.5k cool white, 2x 4.5k neutral white, 2x 3.5k warm white, 4x 480nm Blue, 8x 420nm UV), CH3 (3x 480 nm Blue). Actually only saw about 3 years worth of use. Includes stock hanging kit.
Nova - 5.jpeg
Nova - 10.jpeg
(Channels 2 and 3 lit)

Vertex Cerebra Controller V1 - $50
A controller with oh so much promise, and is now essentially a toy for DIY now. Brand new in the box power bar, head unit, and temp probe. Costs are pretty much just to cover shipping and the PayPal fees. Hopefully someone can find a use for it.
IMG_6047.jpeg

More pictures available on request. I'll try and keep tabs on PMs, but bear with me as I'm not checking throughout the day. IMG_6040.jpeg

OP
OP
Elysium

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newer Reefbreeder Photon sold.

Price drops:
doser to $250
Dosing containers to $70
Cerebra $45

Remaining Photon and Nova stay the same.

Back