• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High-End Designer Zoas For Sale Cheap!!! Packs available!

GTM42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoa collection has grown out of control and I had to trim it back! I have 3 frags of Speckled Krakatoa, 2 frags of Reverse Hallucination, and a 3 polyp frag of Seduction zoas. Pics are below in white and blue light, grown under a Radion, and photographed under a Kessil A-160. Each Speckled Krak is $45 including the one with a baby polyp, each Reverse Hallucination is $40, and the 3 polyp seduction is $60. I can definitely do a pack of all three, or just 2 of the three, pm me with what you want and I can give you a discount. I also have several other zoas, from low to high end just let me know what you're interested in and I can cut them, they will need to heal for a week but after that, they should be good to go. I can ship or do local pickup in Charlotte NC, Shipping is $30 in NC, SC, and $50 for the rest of the US. Standard DOA applies, a picture of the coral must be sent in a bag within two hours of delivery. I am not responsible for any shipping delays but can work with you.
BLue_Krack_1.jpg
White_Krack_1.jpg
Blue_Krack_2.jpg
White_Krack_2.jpg
Blue_Krack_3.jpg
White_Krack_3.jpg
Blue_Reverse_Hall_1.jpg
White_Reverse_Hall_1.jpg
Blue_Reverse_Hall_2.jpg
White_Reverse_Hall_2.jpg
Blue_seduction.jpg
White_Seduction.jpg

bernee69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoa collection has grown out of control and I had to trim it back! I have 3 frags of Speckled Krakatoa, 2 frags of Reverse Hallucination, and a 3 polyp frag of Seduction zoas. Pics are below in white and blue light, grown under a Radion, and photographed under a Kessil A-160. Each Speckled Krak is $45 including the one with a baby polyp, each Reverse Hallucination is $40, and the 3 polyp seduction is $60. I can definitely do a pack of all three, or just 2 of the three, pm me with what you want and I can give you a discount. I also have several other zoas, from low to high end just let me know what you're interested in and I can cut them, they will need to heal for a week but after that, they should be good to go. I can ship or do local pickup in Charlotte NC, Shipping is $30 in NC, SC, and $50 for the rest of the US. Standard DOA applies, a picture of the coral must be sent in a bag within two hours of delivery. I am not responsible for any shipping delays but can work with you.
BLue_Krack_1.jpg
White_Krack_1.jpg
Blue_Krack_2.jpg
White_Krack_2.jpg
Blue_Krack_3.jpg
White_Krack_3.jpg
Blue_Reverse_Hall_1.jpg
White_Reverse_Hall_1.jpg
Blue_Reverse_Hall_2.jpg
White_Reverse_Hall_2.jpg
Blue_seduction.jpg
White_Seduction.jpg
I'm a noob to this,an I have to ask what are these for an can they be put in with fish??

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in shelby nc an I'm new to this, but can they be put in with fish? Also do you think you may still have some on the 1st?
I can help ya out, they are perfect for new coral keepers, very hardy!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back