HIGH-END NUVO IM 30 for sale including everything!

Bob2bob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably can't take the tank/most equipment, but if you are open to selling off some livestock id be super interested. Local to Miami, about 15 minutes away from the U.

OP
OP
MiamiRice

MiamiRice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably can't take the tank/most equipment, but if you are open to selling off some livestock id be super interested. Local to Miami, about 15 minutes away from the U.
I am looking to sell it as one unit, hopefully for someone looking to get into the hobby and also willing to come pick it up to take it off my hands - looking for somewhere between $1,500-$2,000 which is a steal considering all that it includes both on the livestock and gear front...

Bob2bob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell it as one unit, hopefully for someone looking to get into the hobby and also willing to come pick it up to take it off my hands - looking for somewhere between $1,500-$2,000 which is a steal considering all that it includes both on the livestock and gear front...

Sounds good, let me know if that changes and you end up with fish or corals you are open to selling individually

OP
OP
MiamiRice

MiamiRice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good, let me know if that changes and you end up with fish or corals you are open to selling individually
Hey Bob,

Can you PM me your number so we can talk about which livestock you would like? I need to get rid of this tank and am opening up the livestock for separate sale

cheers,
Matt

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back