• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Shrooms for sale

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad High End Shrooms for sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also selling 1 of my powerballs $700
20211007_170710.jpg

(Pictured on there right)

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just curios but how much par or lights do you keep them under? they look amazing and big!! very nice

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just curios but how much par or lights do you keep them under? they look amazing and big!! very nice
Honestly I haven't checked PAR in my new tank since starting it up. Went from a 20 gal frag tank to an IM 30 gal... I'm running the same schedule but the lighting coverage is way different so I'd have to get those numbers checked, I just eyeball for now ...also I keep a lot of my prized pieces (shrooms&zoas) high in the tank on the frag rack.
20211010_153929.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back