• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Voltaire81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WoW! I received my first pack from Tim. I couldn’t be happier with the health and size of the frags.

I also want to point out that I placed my order 5-6 months ago but I was in the middle of a move so Tim agreed to hang on to the frags until after the move. Then my tank crashed during the move. Tim was again kind enough to hold on for a couple of more months while I got my system stable again.

He’s very flexible and great to work with.

I can’t wait for the next batch of frags that I’ll order. Hoping the ones in his grow out tank will be available soon. Thanks again!

ReeferNtraining

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m one of the lucky ones that happen to live close to Tim. By invite I was able to meet with Tim and check out his collection. All I can say is WOW! Per the pics below, Tim really took care of me. Filled my whole frag rack and half of another at more than reasonable prices. Some colonies so big I had to frag them up. Unbelievable colors under my hybrid T5/LED’s. Can’t wait to see how these things grow.
Thanks Tim!!

$500 Efflo
Reef Hero Blue Demon
RR Orange Passion
Walt Disney
Cornbreads Ice Cap Acro
ReefTech Starburst Cap
Superman Monti
JF Slow Burn Monti
Red Dragon
RMF Last Dragon

These are phone pics. Once they heal a bit and I can mount them, I’ll get out the Nikon D750/110mm Macro lens and post some real shots!

Large rack
25f985baff6262836cf7232addfc3329.jpg

Acros
0bda15086fe0d6be4dc70a5b9e4512ea.jpg

Montis
4966e053b267baa2d1afe855aed6c306.jpg

Dragons
12be148ead7bd655a5eff7a2329818e0.jpg

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad all is well with your move, new system and your new frags. Thanks again, Voltaire!

WoW! I received my first pack from Tim. I couldn’t be happier with the health and size of the frags.

I also want to point out that I placed my order 5-6 months ago but I was in the middle of a move so Tim agreed to hang on to the frags until after the move. Then my tank crashed during the move. Tim was again kind enough to hold on for a couple of more months while I got my system stable again.

He’s very flexible and great to work with.

I can’t wait for the next batch of frags that I’ll order. Hoping the ones in his grow out tank will be available soon. Thanks again!

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My pleasure, Jesse! I hope all those frags thrive in your reef too my friend!

I’m one of the lucky ones that happen to live close to Tim. By invite I was able to meet with Tim and check out his collection. All I can say is WOW! Per the pics below, Tim really took care of me. Filled my whole frag rack and half of another at more than reasonable prices. Some colonies so big I had to frag them up. Unbelievable colors under my hybrid T5/LED’s. Can’t wait to see how these things grow.
Thanks Tim!!

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my first pack from Tim this morning - excellent packing and amazing, huge frags! Polyps were out and about before I could even get them floating! I even got a couple freebies (caused me to break out another frag rack :)) that are way more than I expected! Definitely going to be a return customer!

BC Purpy Pillie
Mike Poletta Tri Color
Navy Blue Tort
PC Rainbow
RMF Red Devil Nasuta
Strawberry Shortcake
Tyree Pinky the Bear
new sticks.PNG

Sunreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller! Buy with confidence.

Chunky huge frags, great PE and with shipping process superb - dropped off at FedEx right before closing to minimize frag ship time and the packaging was one of the better ones I have seen some time. As an added bonus, he sent bonus frags.

A pleasant surprise did not know that the AV99 Orange Crush would glow like this. Love the skeletal structure of this frag - like an open watermelon. Rr OP is the bomb. Love the coloration and deep dark blues and with contrasting orange polyps. I have seen many op's. This is definitely one of the better ones. Hw glows from across the room and it's huge! AV99 Purple passion is heavily encrusted.

Great communication back and forth.

Buyers, he is a pro.

Thanks a many. I will enjoy them.
10ea067c6a90ec88b582e32072212560.jpg
97b2ddaa9535e42bff45ccc31761d732.jpg

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my first pack from Tim this morning - excellent packing and amazing, huge frags! Polyps were out and about before I could even get them floating! I even got a couple freebies (caused me to break out another frag rack :)) that are way more than I expected! Definitely going to be a return customer!

BC Purpy Pillie
Mike Poletta Tri Color
Navy Blue Tort
PC Rainbow
RMF Red Devil Nasuta
Strawberry Shortcake
Tyree Pinky the Bear
new sticks.PNG

What’s the one 4th from the left?

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC rainbow

From left to right:

BC Purpy Pillie
Navy Blue Tort
Tyree Pinky the Bear
PC Rainbow
Strawberry Shortcake
RMF Red Devil Nasuta
Mike Poletta Tri Color (not shown, different rack)

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the one 4th from the left?
PC rainbow

From left to right:

BC Purpy Pillie
Navy Blue Tort
Tyree Pinky the Bear
PC Rainbow
Strawberry Shortcake
RMF Red Devil Nasuta
Mike Poletta Tri Color (not shown, different rack)

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, AJ! Glad to share a part of my reef with you!

BC Purpy Pillie
Mike Poletta Tri Color
Navy Blue Tort
PC Rainbow
RMF Red Devil Nasuta
Strawberry Shortcake
Tyree Pinky the Bear

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You are very welcome, Sunreefer! So glad you liked my Orange Crush! It has been with me since 2006. One of my all-time favorite corals too. HW & OP are stunning as well.

Great seller! Buy with confidence.

Chunky huge frags, great PE and with shipping process superb - dropped off at FedEx right before closing to minimize frag ship time and the packaging was one of the better ones I have seen some time. As an added bonus, he sent bonus frags.

A pleasant surprise did not know that the AV99 Orange Crush would glow like this. Love the skeletal structure of this frag - like an open watermelon. Rr OP is the bomb. Love the coloration and deep dark blues and with contrasting orange polyps. I have seen many op's. This is definitely one of the better ones. Hw glows from across the room and it's huge! AV99 Purple passion is heavily encrusted.

Great communication back and forth.

Buyers, he is a pro.

Thanks a many. I will enjoy them.

Last edited:

hmbrower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see an updated list! One of the most impressive acro collections I have ever seen!

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just down at Tim’s place again yesterday and came home with some winners!!
Oregon Tort
Walt Disney
AV99 bubble gum shag
AV99 acid trip
Jason Fox flame
And the classic red planet.

All healthy and generous sized pieces as usual with this guy

Corey

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered my pack from Tim and can’t wait to get although it will be a little bit before I’m ready for it

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%
Back