• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received / purchased a couple of frags from Tim this week. Actually I reached out to Tim about a month+ ago with interest in a piece of Matt V Rainbow Envy and RMF Flavor Parade. Due to both of our schedules we finally did the deal about two weeks ago,and they arrived this past Thursday. I honestly couldn't be happier, and was surprized by the size of the frags. It's been mentioned previously... Tim tenders the package to FedEx at the time of their closurse in the late evening thus reducing their time in the box. Polyp extension was excellent as soon as the frags were acclimated and placed into the tank. Received two great freebie frags as well. Frag quality and size is better than all other on-line vendors I have purchased from in the past. Tim thank you!

Do not hesitate to pick up some asomeness from Tim if you have the opportunity ladies and gentlemen!
C1E6F5A7-B9C7-4089-B1AE-A3D74824457A.jpeg
Wow. Those frags are amazing. I can’t wait to get my pack from Tim.

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Those frags are amazing. I can’t wait to get my pack from Tim.
They were on my frag rack for about 10 days or so, and now they're mounted on my LR in their permenent location... they're thriving, encrusting, gaining color and really awesome. I made a great decision to buy these from Tim. You'll be very happy!

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree I’m trying to hold off on buying some more from him, but it’s hard since it’s such nice quality and everything I got is doing great

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, John for the kind words and amazing compliment.

Received / purchased a couple of frags from Tim this week. Actually I reached out to Tim about a month+ ago with interest in a piece of Matt V Rainbow Envy and RMF Flavor Parade. Due to both of our schedules we finally did the deal about two weeks ago,and they arrived this past Thursday. I honestly couldn't be happier, and was surprized by the size of the frags. It's been mentioned previously... Tim tenders the package to FedEx at the time of their closurse in the late evening thus reducing their time in the box. Polyp extension was excellent as soon as the frags were acclimated and placed into the tank. Received two great freebie frags as well. Frag quality and size is better than all other on-line vendors I have purchased from in the past. Tim thank you!

Do not hesitate to pick up some awesomeness from Tim if you have the opportunity ladies and gentlemen!
C1E6F5A7-B9C7-4089-B1AE-A3D74824457A.jpeg

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very difficult question. My top 5 favorites from my collection would include:

1. AV99 Raging Bull
2. RRC Jaw Dropper
3. MattV Orange Envy
4. AV99 Orange Crush

What’s your top 5 acros in your collection?

And

5. MattV Optimus Prime (tied)

1568170514095.png

5. RMF Red Matrix(tied)
1568170435364.png

5. Diabolic Pacman (tied)
1568170113490.png

5. JF Jolt (tied)
1568162767144.png

5. AV99 Lightning In A Bottle (tied)
1568163461801.png

5. MattV Rainbow Envy (tied)
1568170034920.png

And so many others ... sorry, I am not good at Top 5 lists ... I would struggle with a Top 50 list too (ie, RMF Lucky Charms, Peng's Heart Of the Ocean, Sanjay's Wrecking Ball, JF Homewrecker, Reef Raft Pretty In Pink Or Lady In Pink(have both), Aquascene Icefire, AV99 Raptor, Vivid's Confetti, MattV Psycho Asylum, CRT Insidious, MattV Peter Pan, BC's Bubblebath Unicorn, Hung's Truly Unbelievable Rainbow, Peng's Blue Monster, Tyree Purple Monster, etc.).

Last edited:

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an amazing pack of some shaggy frags from Tim. Awesome colors and PE right out of the box which was packed very well!!

Highly recommended.

Back