• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Tim,

Can I get a list of your deepwater acros. Just the deepwater ones.

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to thank Tim for a great experience purchasing an awesome acro pack from him. Great communication and great tracking! I think Tim was more watchful than I was over the progress of the shipment. Anyway it was great dealing with him.

Thanks so much Tim!

Cully

Big Daddy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great guy to deal with!
Thanks Tim!!

8E8FE2CD-F6C4-40CD-A4FC-6F4EA3772E00.jpeg

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any wrecking ball frags?

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another happy buyer here! Second order from Tim and as usual the packaging was amazing. Each coral triple bagged and sealed individually. Heat packs. Great follow up on the delivery and after acclimation.

But what you really want to hear about are the corals: They were colored up in the bags. After bringing them up to temp, a quick dip, and then placement in my tank, they all are showing excellent color and polyp extensions. I take horrible pictures with my iPhone, so I'm not going to post up what they look like, but all far exceed my expectations.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another happy buyer here! Second order from Tim and as usual the packaging was amazing. Each coral triple bagged and sealed individually. Heat packs. Great follow up on the delivery and after acclimation.

But what you really want to hear about are the corals: They were colored up in the bags. After bringing them up to temp, a quick dip, and then placement in my tank, they all are showing excellent color and polyp extensions. I take horrible pictures with my iPhone, so I'm not going to post up what they look like, but all far exceed my expectations.

Thank you, Will! Enjoy growing out your new arrivals and thanks again for sharing pictures of your amazing reef with me.

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back