• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will make sure your pack is extra special too, my friend. And that Raging Bull coral you selected is one of the nicest sticks I ever laid my eyes on (emphasis added)!

Oh I have no doubt about it ! I have never been so excited for acros as they are coming from halide grown system .

You missed to mention the trouble maker . Think its one of a kind :)

The raging bull caught my eyes the first time I saw. Is that a Prostrata by any chance ?

Lastly what happened to AV99 Prophecy ?

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The TroubleMaker can take the Pepsi challenge with any stick in the hobby as well. It is absolutely stunning under halides and looks crazy under LEDs too. The Raging Bull is a true prostrata. The Prophecy is a keeper too.

Oh I have no doubt about it ! I have never been so excited for acros as they are coming from halide grown system .

The raging bull caught my eyes the first time I saw. Is that a Prostrata by any chance ?

Regards,
Abhishek

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Regards,
Abhishek

His raging bull is amazing!!

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, Sgchick! I will send you a message soon on what I would recommend for SPS newbies.

Your corals are beautiful! I'm new to SPS....I've had a softie tank for the past four years and finally ready to try a few SPS. Do you have three that you could recommend for a newbie? I have a 29 gallon biocube with a Kessil 360, for a point of reference. Thanks

Brad Vaughn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order in today and wanted to share my experience. Great quality, great packing, great communication, great sizes. Tim more than accommodated my request to hold until healed. Best part for me was when he sent the tracking info he ended the communication with "thank you for helping support my reef too" which was just awesome. I'd order again in a second and Tim will be one of my go-to guys if I am looking for something or need advice. Thanks Tim!

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you very much for the amazing feedback, Brad! Hope all those new frags thrive in your reef too.

Just got my order in today and wanted to share my experience. Great quality, great packing, great communication, great sizes. Tim more than accommodated my request to hold until healed. Best part for me was when he sent the tracking info he ended the communication with "thank you for helping support my reef too" which was just awesome. I'd order again in a second and Tim will be one of my go-to guys if I am looking for something or need advice. Thanks Tim!

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know who I'm going to PM as soon as my tank is ready for frags:) Shouldn't be too much longer *fingers crossed* There are about a dozen pieces here I want!

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, Received my order this morning! Packaged well enough to survive an extra night (Fedex mistake). Beautiful frags. Hope as a newbie I can do them justice. Thanks so much for the help in picking them out...and a freebie too!! I will definitely be doing more business with you. :)

furam28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Received my frags today and am truly impressed. Nice chunky frags. Very well packaged. Every single one had happy PE inside the box. Finished dipping and placed in my tank. Excellent coloration and PE. This pic is only half of what i ordered. Thanks AV. Will be ordering again soon.

2aaba03a16a567fb06ee1cf13cae7ffe.jpg
7701164e3ed2de2b84dda6cfa52ce730.jpg

Last edited:

furam28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome @furam28 . What all did you guys get ?

Regards,
Abhishek

Cherry Corals Passionfruit (got 2 frags of this)
ORA Pearl Berry
Upscales Microcladas
Reef Raft Pink Floyd
Reef Raft Orange Passion
Aquascene Icefire
RMF's Red Devil Nasuta
Pro corals Rainbow
CITR Red Dragon (2 frags)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back