• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

happysalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Can you pM me a pack price on 1" Frags of:
Reef Hero Canada Blue Demon

RR asia serendipity

Strawberry Shortcake

Jareds Mai Tai

Purple plasma on steroids

Cherry Corals Passionfruit

Jonathan4848

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my coral from AV99. Everything was packed very well and couldn’t be happier with the size (very big compared to other frags I’ve received on R2R) and color of the frags. Thank you.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my SPS frag pack today ,, 10 SPS coral frags and 1 Chalice ,, everything arrived perfect ,, no leaks in any of the bags ,, you could see the great colors on the corals while they were still in the bag :) this was the second order I have placed ,, still have room in the tank for another frag or two ,,, not much room ,, but there are two more must haves on my list :) Thanks for making me some awesome sized frags :)

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad all is well and hope those frags thrive in your reef too. Thanks for the compliment, Jonathan!

Just got my coral from AV99. Everything was packed very well and couldn’t be happier with the size (very big compared to other frags I’ve received on R2R) and color of the frags. Thank you.

Always a pleasure, Peter and thank your for the awesome compliment!

Received my SPS frag pack today ,, 10 SPS coral frags and 1 Chalice ,, everything arrived perfect ,, no leaks in any of the bags ,, you could see the great colors on the corals while they were still in the bag :) this was the second order I have placed ,, still have room in the tank for another frag or two ,,, not much room ,, but there are two more must haves on my list :) Thanks for making me some awesome sized frags :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back