• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Adam_C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my first order from AV99. All frags are big, beautiful, and polyps out within mins of being in the tank. Was an absolutely wonderful buying experience from the first contact with him until my delivery this morning. Communication was outstanding. Prices were great and he was able to get me a few acros I've been wanting for a while now. I also got a nice freebie! I was worried about AV99 being in Ohio in February and me living in South Fl with temps in the 80s., however, packing was perfect with a heat pack. Water temp felt good right out of the box. If anyone is hesitating about buying from him, just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again!
Adam

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, Adam. I really appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing those frag grow into colonies for you too.

I just received my first order from AV99. All frags are big, beautiful, and polyps out within mins of being in the tank. Was an absolutely wonderful buying experience from the first contact with him until my delivery this morning. Communication was outstanding. Prices were great and he was able to get me a few acros I've been wanting for a while now. I also got a nice freebie! I was worried about AV99 being in Ohio in February and me living in South Fl with temps in the 80s., however, packing was perfect with a heat pack. Water temp felt good right out of the box. If anyone is hesitating about buying from him, just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again!
Adam

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back