• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing to see here - I took everything home to my growout system ;) Well I guess it was only six frags, but built a huge wishlist. Thanks again Tim!
Thanks again, Scott! Always a pleasure and looking forward to seeing your reef too when things get back to normal.

steven m

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today and everything came in healthy and colorful. Best buying experience by far. Tim is really generous and helpful, he even called to checked up on me to make sure the order came in okay. Definitely placing more orders in the future. My only regret is not knowing about him sooner.

Attachments

• 07C92EE1-D85E-4CCD-8E6D-0938784CCA2A.jpeg
    07C92EE1-D85E-4CCD-8E6D-0938784CCA2A.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 65
OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received my order today and everything came in healthy and colorful. Best buying experience by far. Tim is really generous and helpful, he even called to checked up on me to make sure the order came in okay. Definitely placing more orders in the future. My only regret is not knowing about him sooner.
Thank you for the amazing compliment, Steven!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back