ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DivingTheWorld

Here is the Frag. You can see the tip now is getting reds on it :)

That looks a lot like the Froot Loops frag I got from you yesterday, with the tip developing some orange/reds. Very nice, and even as I look at it right now with no lights on, the skin is all green with no brown.
In this video clip, does it looks like the polyps at the bottom are developing some color too?

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That looks a lot like the Froot Loops frag I got from you yesterday, with the tip developing some orange/reds. Very nice, and even as I look at it right now with no lights on, the skin is all green with no brown.
In this video clip, does it looks like the polyps at the bottom are developing some color too?
yes the bottom ones are also developing color the fruit loops is just insane never know where the color will be on it

DVal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is that one?/ one in the thread background?
Screenshot_20210305-201013_Chrome.jpg

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shane your pics and acropora are just amazing. Huge fan here keep em coming!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Finally i got all the Parameters in check for the 360 Gallon system. I could not Help myself and loaded up the branch tree like rock work with Tenuis Colonies. Here is a sample daylight pic of one of the colonies and the insane PE. I have added some other Colonies and the branch work is looking crazy. stay tuned for another update soon.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This frag is literally taking off and shooting branches. I love when frags do that :) Sometimes we cut the top off the frags. This gives us a good backup frag and will sometime make the frag shoot branches like in this pic :)

This one is the BK chem Froot Loops which is a really good grower and easy tenuis to keep

Has anybody tried this? and if so what was your results.

Frootlops.jpeg

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This frag is literally taking off and shooting branches. I love when frags do that :) Sometimes we cut the top off the frags. This gives us a good backup frag and will sometime make the frag shoot branches like in this pic :)

This one is the BK chem Froot Loops which is a really good grower and easy tenuis to keep

Has anybody tried this? and if so what was your results.

Frootlops.jpeg
I have done this on numerous occasions when either I believe the acro is going downhill or when I can see that it is growing really fast and I wanted to see if I could put it in over drive. I can attest that unless the acro is in bad shape, a vast majority of the time, the acro definitely starts growing like crazy after a little clipping!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back