High End Torch Pack for sale. OG Holy Grail, Todd's Torch, Master Torch, Dragon Slayer, and more!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are offering up this tank grown Torch pack. Some of the torches were grown from seed spawns in our tanks and others have been grown from captive pieces for many years. No new imports and all proven growers!
Separately these torches would total for 4K.
Price shipped for all 6 is 3000.00
From left to right

OG Holy Grail Torch
Tank raised Orange Torch
Tank raised Dragon Tamer Torch
Original Todd's Torch
TCK Master Torch/Lemon Lime
Tank raised Shock Tart Green Torch
Torchpack.jpg

A few closer shots

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

They are mostly singles heads with a couple splitting and a couple larger heads like the Master Torch also known locally as the Lemon Lime Torch.

Howlnsound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! Randy, what are you doing to me???

Buy with confidence, Randy’s stuff is Top Notch!
I should know, my tank is full of it....
I have seen these Torches in person and they look even better than the pictures, Love that Dragon Tamer!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can also build a custom pack if someone is interested. I just don’t have more of the Todd’s torch and Master Torch right now but more of the others.

zero edge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can u text me picture with their names in each pictures? I don’t know which one is which ?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Orange torch available? Looks awesome!
The solid orange Torch that grew from a tank spawn has tightly grown heads so it was difficult to get singles. The one in the pack is a splitting head and I did get a single head off when I cut it.

Here's a Video from January when I was looking for a spot to cut. Up until November this torch had flesh all the way down to the frag plug. We usually wait for them to naturally recede before splitting them up. The other tank spawns were ready sooner.

I also bring the colony to the left to show it next to the URS Dragon Soul Mother and then back to the Master Torches towards the back.

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The solid orange Torch that grew from a tank spawn has tightly grown heads so it was difficult to get singles. The one in the pack is a splitting head and I did get a single head off when I cut it.

Here's a Video from January when I was looking for a spot to cut. Up until November this torch had flesh all the way down to the frag plug. We usually wait for them to naturally recede before splitting them up. The other tank spawns were ready sooner.

I also bring the colony to the left to show it next to the URS Dragon Soul Mother and then back to the Master Torches towards the back.

Thanks for the reply. If you are unable to cut singles of the orange torch would you be willing to sell me the the orange torch from the pack? I'd also like to purchase a head of the URS Dragon Soul along with one other indo torch for a package deal. I'm open to your suggestions for the third variety. I already have Dragon Soul, Holy Grail, Holy Moly, Hellfire, NY Knicks, plus a couple "regular" golds and lots of greens.

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been waiting on this guy to answer me back about some heads he was cutting for me Last week when he posted this. He said I will cut them tonight and send you photos . 3 pms over the last week with out a single response ................. guess my 700$ wasn't good enough for him to answer back to me

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay with responses. We cut a bunch of Torches on Monday and Tuesday and then had my kid home sick Thursday through Sunday so I'm just catching up now. All pm's should be responded to. The big pack is sold and we don't have any more Todd's or Master/Lemon-Lime. We cut some other torches while were were at it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back