• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end zoas (GMK, exosphere, Hephaestus, flaming Mohicans, koala eyes, and more)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested if you gave discount on multiple purchase! I can find much cheaper on ebay but have to find from multiple vendors and dont want to pay multiple shipping!

OP
OP
Saltycrew

Saltycrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested if you gave discount on multiple purchase! I can find much cheaper on ebay but have to find from multiple vendors and dont want to pay multiple shipping!
I sent you a PM. I can make deals on packs

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all of them beside deathstars and koala eyes! I have been scoring like crazy since this add. All of them legit to! I would be interested in a very good deal because I know eventually I will find them cheap! I just scored 2 fl mohicans for 45 and 2 exos for 40! A mini colony of hep for 120 with 20 percent off with a free wolverine thrown in and pink hippos for 10 pp! Plus some other great scores! I have barely left my computer to find these deals though! LOL Do you have any others. i am looking for solar circus, promethezine and cant think of names of all I am looking for but need to be high end. Also looking for high end shrooms, gonis, blastos!
Thanks

ninja120

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all of them beside deathstars and koala eyes! I have been scoring like crazy since this add. All of them legit to! I would be interested in a very good deal because I know eventually I will find them cheap! I just scored 2 fl mohicans for 45 and 2 exos for 40! A mini colony of hep for 120 with 20 percent off with a free wolverine thrown in and pink hippos for 10 pp! Plus some other great scores! I have barely left my computer to find these deals though! LOL Do you have any others. i am looking for solar circus, promethezine and cant think of names of all I am looking for but need to be high end. Also looking for high end shrooms, gonis, blastos!
Thanks
Where did you get those?

Back