OP
ArchXIII

ArchXIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Richer is being nice I’m guessing lol

They do two sizes I believe, one with smaller bits for smaller fish.

Yeah, I got the nano one, since we'll, it is a nano tank haha. And none of my fish are fully grown.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I got the nano one, since we'll, it is a nano tank haha. And none of my fish are fully grown.

Good choice...don’t be too concerned if they don’t take to it straight away, they can turn their noises up at different foods. until they realise it’s good to eat.

OP
OP
ArchXIII

ArchXIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good choice...don’t be too concerned if they don’t take to it straight away, they can turn their noises up at different foods. until they realise it’s good to eat.

Well.. What I'm assuming is the dinos I was fighting pop back up, which makes me think my phos reading may have been wrong? Testing again soon. Probably should have said my lfs only had the lr, not the ulr.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.. What I'm assuming is the dinos I was fighting pop back up, which makes me think my phos reading may have been wrong? Testing again soon. Probably should have said my lfs only had the lr, not the ulr.

you need to get your testing down or you don’t know what you are trying to fight.

as said I doubt your PO4 was off the charts.

Feeding the frenzy will help with the PO4, your nitrates are good, just keep an eye they don’t go up much, if they do , a slightly bigger w/c will help, or doing them sooner.

get your testing to where you trust the reasons.

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious did your phosphate level go back up?

OP
OP
ArchXIII

ArchXIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious did your phosphate level go back up?

Last time I checked was yesterday and it was showing 0. Haven't been able to check today because I ran out of reagent and have to pick some up tomorrow.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back