High Tech Tanks

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to get into the hobby for a while. I'm interested in a 50-70 gallon reef tank. My question is which aquarium companies have the best technology associated with it. Having one app that controls all my power heads, helps me log my tests, control lights and so on would be nice. If there is a clear market leader ide love to know that. I would also be interested in which ones you think will eventually be the best.

Currently it seems like Red Sea is the way to go.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I know there isn’t any companies that come with everything. Red Sea makes their reefer wizard. You can get a nyos. Cade makes bundle packages.

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are going to have to piece things together to get "high tech". Also be warned success in this hobby is about understanding proper husbandry and biology. Technology will not provide or even give a clue as to what that entails. There are a thousand things that provide tech, but if you don't have a coherent approach to your aquarium you are just wasting your money.

Start simply without tech and learn. When you start to build and understand your approach then the tech is wonderful. Until that time it is actually very limiting.

Back