• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High Tide Aquariums Walk-Through and Review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

bubbasguppies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the wife and I decided to spend part of the day in Tallahassee today. So we started off with lunch first and a few drinks....leave it to me to eat shrimp before going to look at Livestock...lol. After lunch we stopped in at High Tide Aquariums. Didn't plan on getting corals only Cheato.....but well....left with an Aussie Orange Fungia (1.5"), Bubblegum Digi (2.5") and Superman Digi (2.5") and no Cheato.....ugh...well I hope you guys enjoy the review and will post pics of the new additions tomorrow afternoon.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@bubbasguppies - Great video! Thanks for sharing! It is tough to do a store review when a store is open and you pulled it of well!

For those who may not have time to watch the full video, please go to 11:50 to see if you can help with an ID. #reefsquad

OP
OP
bubbasguppies

bubbasguppies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bubbasguppies - Great video! Thanks for sharing! It is tough to do a store review when a store is open and you pulled it of well!

For those who may not have time to watch the full video, please go to 11:50 to see if you can help with an ID. #reefsquad
Being that its a weekday still and we were there a little before 1pm we lucked out with not many people there...just retirees....lol. But thank you....will keep them coming.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Being that its a weekday still and we were there a little before 1pm we lucked out with not many people there...just retirees....lol. But thank you....will keep them coming.

Please do! I felt like I was there with you! :)

Heathd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

looks like a wellsophylia to me

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. I grew up just north of Tallahassee and are down visiting. We’re heading down to the city now. Think we’ll check to see if it’s open! Thanks for the recommendation!!!

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. I grew up just north of Tallahassee and are down visiting. We’re heading down to the city now. Think we’ll check to see if it’s open! Thanks for the recommendation!!!

I just moved from Tallahassee after 25 years there. High Tide was my go to shop! Such a great place with an awesome owner. Man I’m feeling homesick now!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back