Hiring Social Media Intern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
49907852042_18c2ba16b6_z.jpg

Position: Social Media Intern
Hours: Flexible with weekend and night hours
Pay: DOE

Pieces of the Ocean is looking for a hardworking, dedicated individual who is a true reefing enthusiast and wants to join our fast-paced team. You will be responsible for creating content and managing our social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram) using quality photos/videos of corals/fish in an aquarium environment under varying lighting conditions. This position will require public communication and engagement with our followers and customers.

Requirements:
· Able to travel to/from our shop.
· Have or having had a reef tank.
· Social media savvy.
· Proper grammatical competence and good communication skills.
· Underwater photo/video skills with editing experience (prior web-design/graphic experience is a plus)
· Knowledge of reefing and the ability to ID corals by common names (knowing the scientific name is a plus)
· Have a strong sense of responsblity and self-reliance.
· Attention to detail. Did you notice that I misspelled the word responsibility? If so please apply.

If you have a passion for the reefing hobby with a knack for navigating on social media, this can be the job for you. Please email resumes to [email protected].

TonysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempting. I certainly check all those boxes and have some spare time these days.

Can full tank shots be used in lieu of a resume? And if not, would it be inappropriate to list my fish as references...

IMG_0235.jpg

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempting. I certainly check all those boxes and have some spare time these days.

Can full tank shots be used in lieu of a resume? And if not, would it be inappropriate to list my fish as references...

IMG_0235.jpg

Nice starcki's damsel - not in many tanks these days. You can certainly email us some photos of your tank or your fish and corals you've taken in the past. Please include your IG/FB handle as well!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back