0   0   0
72803D3D-55F7-4679-A8DD-5149A69C72E4.jpeg

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad your still.keeping a reef, there's quite a few people on her that have been doing planted tanks. I've been wanting to do one and so far have been holding back bc all the videos I watch of people doing them it looks like art. And well I'm not an artist. Lol. You should make a build thread to document the build. I know I'd love to follow along. And welcome. This forum is definilt better then the other 2 I used to be active on but it became a shame how they declined. Glad your here

OP
OP
James77

James77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad your still.keeping a reef, there's quite a few people on her that have been doing planted tanks. I've been wanting to do one and so far have been holding back bc all the videos I watch of people doing them it looks like art. And well I'm not an artist. Lol. You should make a build thread to document the build. I know I'd love to follow along. And welcome. This forum is definilt better then the other 2 I used to be active on but it became a shame how they declined. Glad your here

LOL, yeah believe me, I am also far from an artist. I had tried a half butted one several years back, and it ended up just being a mass of weeds :oops: Some of the planted tanks I have seen are insane rivaling coral tanks.

I'm still not sure where I am going with the planted tank, we'll see. the 120g reef was just too much, I'm wheeling around brute barrels in my living room for water changes. So far I am loving the 40g breeder reef....nice and compact but gorgeous so far.

Yeah the big forum declined sharply, its sad to see there are a lot of good people over there. Not knocking them maybe it will turn around. But even the site is more modern here.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef officially, @James77! All the cool kids from "the other" forum are coming over to reef2reef!

Now to just get Sk8r to jump on board! She's a wealth of knowledge!

Glad you joined us! (Officially) :cool:

OP
OP
James77

James77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef officially, @James77! All the cool kids from "the other" forum are coming over to reef2reef!

Now to just get Sk8r to jump on board! She's a wealth of knowledge!

Glad you joined us! (Officially) :cool:

She is for sure, one of the best posters over there.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back