HLLE or internal parasite

Reef257

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
Hope all are doing good.

One of my tank is going though a break out. The tang has HLLE .i have been treating it . With seachem metroplex and focus.

And one of my clown fish has lost his colour and gone fully skinny . Kinda like a internal parasite.

When treating the tang i had to remove my carbonomce all done I added it back .not sure if red sea reef spec carbon efrect HLLE. Thw tang recovered and now the back sick again.

Not sure what to do. I have made a new tank and will be transfer them to the new one .once its cycles

OP
OP
R

Reef257

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank in the qt tank

SmartSelect_20200924-113127_Gallery.gif

TvanB1

Mostly Fish; Few breeding projects underway
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
As far as I know metroplex won’t cure or reverse HLLE. Hopefully some other members can chime in there.
Is the clown eating? How long has it been on the decline?

OP
OP
R

Reef257

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
As far as I know metroplex won’t cure or reverse HLLE. Hopefully some other members can chime in there.
Is the clown eating? How long has it been on the decline?
The clownfish is still eating .but the tang stop eating 4 days ago . He normally go chasing the nori sheet. Now he just let it pass by.

This is the 3rd clownfish I lost few .I thought it was bullied . Since I noticed I'm been feeding the clownfish and still skinny than I realised somthing wrong with the tank . So perpread a new tank while treating them .

Back