vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I am a mom/grandmother and for every holiday I do some serious house cleaning in preparation for guests. However, I also do some serious aquarium cleaning so that the tank looks it's best as well. Am I the only one?
IMG_20221124_075945741.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Do the same. I want my tank looking pristine since it's in my living room, and right where everyone will see it.

Over the years of hosting the turkey day, a couple of the people in my family have started up reef tanks and often times call me for advice.

OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Do the same. I want my tank looking pristine since it's in my living room, and right where everyone will see it.

Over the years of hosting the turkey day, a couple of the people in my family have started up reef tanks and often times call me for advice.
Yes, my tank is also in the living room/dining room area right next to the entrance way door. LOL, no way for guests not to notice it. Also, I got my oldest son into saltwater tanks as a kid and then he got into corals before I did. He and I love talking 'fish tanks' much to the dismay of our significant others, LOL.

Cyber Monday
BRS

Have you bred fish in your tanks?

• I have bred saltwater fish

Votes: 37 13.2%
  • I have bred freshwater fish

Votes: 119 42.3%
  • Not yet, but I am interested in breeding fish

Votes: 66 23.5%
  • I think it is an interesting idea, but not my thing

Votes: 65 23.1%
  • I am not interested in breeding fish