Holiday Shipping Information - Important!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! Because of the holiday shipping rush and the fact that we are shipping perishable, live goods, Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is making two changes to our shipping during the month of December.

1. We will only be shipping Mondays. We check the weather in each destination and include heat packs as appropriate - our heat packs are rated for 96 hours in order to keep your product warm in the event of a delay. We will not be shipping on Tuesday (until January) due to the fact that a single-day delay often results in packages being held over the weekend.

2. Monday, December 12 will be our last shipping day of the year. We will resume shipping on January 3. We will take orders throughout the month of December and will get as many orders as possible out on January 3. We will process orders on the basis of first-in-first-out.

DAG Christmas Shipping.jpg

J2010701

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! Just placed my order this morning. First time buying from you.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this shipped Monday for Tuesday arrival or Sunday for Monday arrival?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back