OP
OP
HollaAtChaReefBoy

HollaAtChaReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AND WE'RE LIVE!!! Geo calcium reactor is officially running! During the next few days, possibly weeks, it'll be going into fine tuning. After that, no more dosing the big 3! Stability is the name in this game, so having this bad boy running is huge!

OP
OP
HollaAtChaReefBoy

HollaAtChaReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoop! Whoop! Richard with reefs.com, which is the second largest publication for our reefing industry, reached out to me to do a tank show off for the company's website as well as their YouTube channel. I can't tell you enough how honored and grateful I am for this incredible opportunity. So a special shout out to @afishionado_channel for granting me this wonderful opportunity.

OP
OP
HollaAtChaReefBoy

HollaAtChaReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This view never gets old. Current shot of my Goni-Groot Zoa City Tower. Running out of space so I frag some and made little zoa villages.

IMG_20200523_230109_451.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-230332_Instagram.jpg

IMG_20200523_230109_459.jpg

IMG_20200523_230109_457.jpg

IMG_20200523_230109_461.jpg

OP
OP
HollaAtChaReefBoy

HollaAtChaReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeding my reef in a box tonight. I do this at least twice a week. It starts with Red Sea AB+ and then a mixture of frozen food marinated with selcon and benepets benereef. Other times the tank gets fed by an auto feeder containing new life spectrum and reef nutrition TDO pellets. Like anything in this hobby, do it in moderation and your reef will thank you for it.

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeding my reef in a box tonight. I do this at least twice a week. It starts with Red Sea AB+ and then a mixture of frozen food marinated with selcon and benepets benereef. Other times the tank gets fed by an auto feeder containing new life spectrum and reef nutrition TDO pellets. Like anything in this hobby, do it in moderation and your reef will thank you for it.

Looks great! So happy to have TDO in the mix!

Chad

OP
OP
HollaAtChaReefBoy

HollaAtChaReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how the naso doing in the 650P? I am getting the stocking list together for mine and it 's kinda on the list of possible larger tangs.

nice pics BWT
Hes doing very well. Its considered medium size right now. At some point when all the tangs get big, may have to move a few.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back