Hollywood Stunner Chalice for CHEAP

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a massive colony with my new tank from the guy I got it from, and I want it out. I'll be doing large frags for cheap. Preferably meet and give it to you, but, me and a friend tried out Priority 2 day shipping, and all frags we traded were just fine and growing well. We've shipped Hollywood Stunner Chalice, Ricordea Floridae, Fruity Pebbles mushrooms, Galaxea coral, and monti cap. So if your willing to pay about $8 I will ship you a large piece for free as a test. Only the first person. If it works I'll tell everyone else. I don't know bout prices, probably a large frag for $10-15? Also you can buy the whole colony for about $100. Quarter of the colony for $25. I've fragged a lot off, at least a quarter of that is in frags. If you buy the colony I'll give you the frags too.

OBO on everything.

p1070302-jpg.754184

OP
OP
C-Reefer

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone please PM me with how it arrives/looks after you get it! Very anxious that all of them arrive OK. I packed them very well but theres always a chance something will go wrong.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back