!!!HOLY CRAP THE BC BARGIN BIN IS BACK!!!!! FOR GOOD THIS TIME I THINK...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With all the rising, exorbitant and sometimes terrifying costs of coral these days it can be tough to really fill up and enjoy your tank if you haven't got a lot of "disposable income". Believe me I know the feeling. and as an antidote, a number of years ago I did a limited run of "bargin bin packs", and it was major hit. People loved these cheap frags! I still get asked when and if I am ever going to do that again. Well the answer is a resounding yes! Effective immediately. I have added a bargain bin pack to the site!

Now is this just a kind of dumping ground for all the stuff I can't sell otherwise. Well yeah. I mean sort of. That's what the bargain bin essentially is. But make no mistake, I don't really have the time or space for junkers, so anyway you look at these packs, they are a steal! All captive grown sps from every facet of my collection. more details on the site!

Untitled design-23.png

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the rising, exorbitant and sometimes terrifying costs of coral these days it can be tough to really fill up and enjoy your tank if you haven't got a lot of "disposable income". Believe me I know the feeling. and as an antidote, a number of years ago I did a limited run of "bargin bin packs", and it was major hit. People loved these cheap frags! I still get asked when and if I am ever going to do that again. Well the answer is a resounding yes! Effective immediately. I have added a bargain bin pack to the site!

Now is this just a kind of dumping ground for all the stuff I can't sell otherwise. Well yeah. I mean sort of. That's what the bargain bin essentially is. But make no mistake, I don't really have the time or space for junkers, so anyway you look at these packs, they are a steal! All captive grown sps from every facet of my collection. more details on the site!

Untitled design-23.png
Sold. Just bought one. :)
I missed the last sale so this is a nice alternative.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bucket Tub GIF by Big Potato Games

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
after i got a 200 battlebox!?!?! blasphemy!
ugh! sorry lol. Rest assured, the 200.00 battlebox will still net you a better bounty over all compared to these. at a very reasonable price-per-frag.

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today! No list with it but here goes:
Dead millie
Rainbow stylo (I think)
Tort looking acro
Green acro
Forest fire digi
Bird of paradise

good sized frags and with the one exception, everything looks happy and healthy. Thanks for doing this Adam!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back