!!!HOLY CRAP THE BC BARGIN BIN IS BACK!!!!! FOR GOOD THIS TIME I THINK...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got mine today! No list with it but here goes:
Dead millie
Rainbow stylo (I think)
Tort looking acro
Green acro
Forest fire digi
Bird of paradise

good sized frags and with the one exception, everything looks happy and healthy. Thanks for doing this Adam!
hey! very cool. I honestly debated doling my whole list of names thing, but that still goes against the whole gist of the bargain bin:). it's all about being super bare bones and without frills:)

so, to be certain you have 5 stable and healthy looking frags? as of now?

BirdFish5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my box today as well. Dead milli also, but everything else looks <really> good.

The living stuff:

flower petal monti
starburst monti
monti setosa
cali tort (maybe miyagi?)
a similar blue and gree acro, but with a knobbier growth form

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey! very cool. I honestly debated doling my whole list of names thing, but that still goes against the whole gist of the bargain bin:). it's all about being super bare bones and without frills:)

so, to be certain you have 5 stable and healthy looking frags? as of now?
Yessir! I’m not worried about the Millie at all. I think I’m most excited about the rainbow stylo looking one. It’s pretty

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than a green slimer, are there any acros you could suggest that might be able to tolerate a citron goby perching on it? I've had varying results LOL

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Other than a green slimer, are there any acros you could suggest that might be able to tolerate a citron goby perching on it? I've had varying results LOL
hmmm I think many would in fact. what do they end up doing to the acros?

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm I think many would in fact. what do they end up doing to the acros?
I feed it plenty so I haven't seen it happen in awhile, but he used to nip polyps and their slime. He also loves to perch on them and everything else. The green slimer has tolerated him just fine but that guy is a tank lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feed it plenty so I haven't seen it happen in awhile, but he used to nip polyps and their slime. He also loves to perch on them and everything else. The green slimer has tolerated him just fine but that guy is a tank lol
Well, just a thought here perhaps one of these five packs, may be just a thing to explore this further lol. I've got a coral just as hardy as the old green slimer for sure.

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, just a thought here perhaps one of these five packs, may be just a thing to explore this further lol. I've got a coral just as hardy as the old green slimer for sure.

Welp, I pulled the trigger on a box.. I probably shouldn't have bought more coral but I love pretty much everything you guys do here so I gotta show some love. Looking forward to whatever mystery box shows up .. I'm sure my perching buddy will too! LOL

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got mine today! No list with it but here goes:
Dead millie
Rainbow stylo (I think)
Tort looking acro
Green acro
Forest fire digi
Bird of paradise

good sized frags and with the one exception, everything looks happy and healthy. Thanks for doing this Adam!
dang! I need to stop sending dead Millis in these packs. lol:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Should reply to any dead Millie’s with, “oh dude, that was actually fairy food and the first one I’ve sent in 5+ years. Sorry for your loss”
Lol indeed you are better at this than I am my friend:)

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mean to sound like an advertisement, but I really do recommend one of these bargain boxes if you want some cheap SPS. As per his norm, these are big frags that are colorful and healthy.

I also recommend one, I wasn't expecting the world but I love it all. I got a really chunky Forest Fire Digi, a fat plate of Sunrise Monti and a beautiful Birds of Paradise. I'm not sure what the 3 acros are, I have my guesses but they're super cool either way. My citron is already very fond of the one right below the forest fire digi :confounded-face:.

I'm incredibly thankful for the bargin bin, for folks like me who ball on a budget (or try to) this had everything I could have ever hoped for and more. Looking forward to buying a real battle box in the future!

Thanks! @Battlecorals
1685678802457.png

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these as well. Awesome pack. Pics below and also got a ORA BoP and a Rainbow Stylo which I couldn't get a good photo of yesterday with my new phone.

20230601_220356.jpg 20230601_220231.jpg 20230601_220247.jpg 20230601_220318.jpg

Last edited:

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also recommend one, I wasn't expecting the world but I love it all. I got a really chunky Forest Fire Digi, a fat plate of Sunrise Monti and a beautiful Birds of Paradise. I'm not sure what the 3 acros are, I have my guesses but they're super cool either way. My citron is already very fond of the one right below the forest fire digi :confounded-face:.

I'm incredibly thankful for the bargin bin, for folks like me who ball on a budget (or try to) this had everything I could have ever hoped for and more. Looking forward to buying a real battle box in the future!

Thanks! @Battlecorals
1685678802457.png
Wow man thats a nice haul! Also really nice pictures !!
Are you using camera for those shots ?

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and Thanks! I want to try it on a daylight setting as well to see what they look like. It's a Samsung Galaxy S32. I just started playing with it yesterday and wanted to get these uploaded for others to see.

As is usual for Battlecorals - Adam sent really large / healthy frags. I need more room in my Fluval Evo. Very tight quarters in there at the top.

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a Google pixel 6 pro and I held the flipper thing with it's orange and yellow lenses to the camera. Pretty wild how good cameras are these days

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back