• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy Grail/Master Torch/Blow Torch $950 shipped

OP
OP
Jason Truong

Jason Truong

Tiger King
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6477FC05-20BB-4FD5-9071-1D0B5160A287.jpeg 7174D6E3-236C-4150-AA9E-94404F3150D4.png 5858ED5A-5ECA-43BF-A452-CD0594441D0E.jpeg

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you have the GB Master Holy Grail, not too many out there these days. If I didn't buy one already I will surely snag this beauty.

OP
OP
Jason Truong

Jason Truong

Tiger King
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you have the GB Master Holy Grail, not too many out there these days. If I didn't buy one already I will surely snag this beauty.
Since no one has bought it, I think i'll just keep it for now. It looks to be about 2 heads soon. Thanks for the info man!

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gb master holy grail? Is that some kind of joke? I have never heard of that. Dan from TCK came up with the master torch years ago. I just spoke with him about this very topic in November. He doesn't own the name so I guess anyone can rip it off but it is like saying GB HG HG in the form that TCK coined it. I know Rudy had the dark HG back in 2013 and thats cool. But I would like to hear thestory behind that name because it just seems like it is all for more money. Then again they all are so W/E. lol looks like you finally figured it out Jason. Its a beautiful torch

OP
OP
Jason Truong

Jason Truong

Tiger King
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gb master holy grail? Is that some kind of joke? I have never heard of that. Dan from TCK came up with the master torch years ago. I just spoke with him about this very topic in November. He doesn't own the name so I guess anyone can rip it off but it is like saying GB HG HG in the form that TCK coined it. I know Rudy had the dark HG back in 2013 and thats cool. But I would like to hear thestory behind that name because it just seems like it is all for more money. Then again they all are so W/E. lol looks like you finally figured it out Jason. Its a beautiful torch
I know right! I've never heard of master holy grail either but I'll go with it :p

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back