• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy grail torch Coral Cruze Lineage

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know in my area at least 17 years ago no one called them a holy grail, in fact bounce mushrooms were thrown out because they thought that they were dying, LOL.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill take one whenever someone has one ready.

Beautiful pieces!!!!!!!!!

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know in my area at least 17 years ago no one called them a holy grail, in fact bounce mushrooms were thrown out because they thought that they were dying, LOL.
Wow really I never saw a bounce till the og came out the closest you got were st thomas ricordeas and yumas

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know someone offered me 1600 plus shipping cost to ship it to him
Bro we good ppl you could lithen the no ship thing a bit. 100% payment no doa is got to be easier than dealing with this site lol. I usualy stick to the same ppl but you got fire

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro we good ppl you could lithen the no ship thing a bit. 100% payment no doa is got to be easier than dealing with this site lol. I usualy stick to the same ppl but you got fire
Thanks I appreciate that I tried shipping 3 torches and it was a headache he said he wouldn't hold me responsible if they arrived dead two of the bags busted one torch died later he wanted more corals but i had to say know too much headache

Ctam61381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great hobbyist!!! Only the cream of the reef crop for this gentleman...seen his tank in person.... absolutely blue my mind....buy with absolute confidence!!!!!!! I have seen his huge orders, buys direct from the best collectors

Stones-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in NJ/NYC area still looking for a Coral Cruze, I have a double head I'm thinking of selling. Bought directly from Ben, with receipts to prove it. Serious inquires, feel free to PM. Pick up only.

IMG_6956.jpeg

IMG_6961.jpeg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone in NJ/NYC area still looking for a Coral Cruze, I have a double head I'm thinking of selling. Bought directly from Ben, with receipts to prove it. Serious inquires, feel free to PM. Pick up only.

IMG_6956.jpeg

IMG_6961.jpeg
Love this!

Just out of curiosity when did you pick it up from Ben?

Seriously nice piece!

Stones-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this!

Just out of curiosity when did ypu pick it up from Ben?

Seriously nice piece!
Thanks so much man! I purchased back in 2019 directly from Ben after catching the HG bug. He mentioned that this particular torch (which was a baby at the time) was among the last he would sell for awhile in order to allow the mother colony to grow back out!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much man! I purchased back in 2019 directly from Ben after catching the HG bug. He mentioned that this particular torch (which was a baby at the time) was among the last he would sell for awhile in order to allow the mother colony to grow back out!
Super nice man!

There are a few mother colonies he keeps I believe, as different people seem to have different versions and they all are really colored beautifully!!!

Stones-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super nice man!

There are a few mother colonies he keeps I believe, as different people seem to have different versions and they all are really colored beautifully!!!
He may have some other morphs which he sells, but this torch comes from the OG mother colony, purchased by Ben over a decade ago. The skeleton on that mother colony is about 2 feet long!

Back