OP
GHsaltie

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize guys for how long it's taken me to update this thread. I was in the middle of changing jobs, my brother and his wife and toddler moved in as well as a bunch of other stuff that's been distracting me. So I finally got around to getting some updated pictures of Beryl today. I let him out of the isolation box so now he's not too keen on having his picture taken :rolleyes:. I wasn't going to put him through copper because all this time he never showed signs of parasites, however due to space issues I had to put him in the same QT as my own fish. I decided it was enough risk that would put them all through copper etc together. As for Beryl, he is totally 100% infection free! The hole is completely filled in you would never even know it was there. And he is fat and happy!
IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

And just for comparison purposes.
IMG_2601.JPG
I am so excited about this guys progress! For a little while I debated on just taking everything down and getting rid of everyone, but Beryl keeps me focused during the stressful times on what I love and care about. I never thought I would see the day that I would be grateful to a fish o_O.

Valkyrie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I just say... I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!
You have no idea how happy this makes me! You saved him/her!!!
I have such a soft spot for gobies and blennies. I swear if they could all get along that's about all I'd have!! (I count my jawfishes, too.)

Beryl is just so darn adorable.
Congratulations on a job well done!!
Thank you for saving his life!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back