• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Homewrecker and Orange Passion SALE

nritter69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Reefers im looking to sell the last big frags/mini colonies of Jason Fox's Homwrecker and Sexy Coral's Orange Passion pretty darn reasonable (at least i think so lol )
The PRICES ON PICTURES IS NOT CORRECT, I will be looking for $200 each except for the small one of each type, there is one smaller one of each type that one of each i will sell for $150
I will give discounts if multiple are purchased. Pick up is great, delivery may be possible depending on distance, and shipping is do-able at purchaser's expense due to particulars. Typical DOA will need pics within 12 hrs delivery and will either send another coral if available or refund your $$$. Thanks guys and gals, by the way leaving for FL in couple weeks
homewrecker $350.jpg
homewrecker $325.jpg
Homewrecker $300.jpg
homewrecker $250.jpg
Jason Fox Homewrecker Mother.jpg
sexy corals orange passion $300 X2.jpg
Sexy corals orange passion $200.jpg
Orange Passiion Mother.jpg
an would like to pick up some new frags soooooo buy them all!!!!!

vlad2spinn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great seller. Got my frags today. Sent freebie with my order. Great communication. Will not hesitate to buy from him again.

OP
OP
nritter69

nritter69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All been sold. Thanks guys+ gals an sorry if I couldn’t get to you.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my home wrecker big frag wow and two nice freebies. Great to deal with. will buy from again. Great communication excellent. Thank you

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back