• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Honda EU2200i Portable Inverter Generator

ravi197699

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,
I am selling my Honda EU2200i Portable Inverter Generator, This generator is new and it has been sitting in my shed and I have been maintaining this to make sure I change gas and start to make sure all is well, there is no issue with this generator and I have never used it, I have standby Generac 22k generator installed at my place so I don't need this generator, This generator is invertor generator which provides sinewave steady power with no fluctuations, This generator is very quiet and this is the best generator in its class. I paid 1100 for this and selling at loss, Please send message if any question.
here are the specs -
2200 surge watts, 1,800 rated watts, 120 Volts
Inverter technology provides clean, stable power for safely running sensitive electronics
Great portability for recreation, camping, jobsites, and home backup power
Quality Honda 121cc OHC GXR120 engine with recoil start
Eco-Throttle™ system offers excellent fuel efficiency by allowing the engine to run only as fast as needed for any given load
Thank you for looking,
$750.00

20190822_083513.jpg 20190822_083517.jpg 20190822_083525.jpg 20190822_083532.jpg

nitrodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are amazing. I have one as well. Super quiet and can run both my tanks and fridge.

We actually just needed to use ours when a power line fell down and we were without power for almost 8 hours.

OP
OP
R

ravi197699

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is by far the best generator and I bought this directly from Honda (local dealer), Very quiet and they last 10x longer than other brands...

stezlaki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little oversight, I'm sure, but to clear up any confusion, the title/description/specs are for an EU2200i, but photos are of the previous model EU2000i......still a great generator, though, and not a lot of difference between the two, but.....

Zero1091

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say, this is a great investment and NEEDED.
Instead of buying that coral frag or piece of equipment that can wait especially when your tank is running just fine at the moment. Buying a generator will save your whole tank in an emergency.
Ask yourself, do I have a plan B???

I tested this exact generator on my Reefer 250 and it runs everything on the tank with no issue even on the generators low power setting and I run a fair amount of equipment.
With great timing, my neighborhoods power went down 9 hours during a 102 degree day.
Sprung into action, ran the generator, tank operated as if nothing ever happened.
5k in livestock saved.
Invest now, get it over with and know you have a Plan B in your back pocket.

OP
OP
R

ravi197699

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say, this is a great investment and NEEDED.
Instead of buying that coral frag or piece of equipment that can wait especially when your tank is running just fine at the moment. Buying a generator will save your whole tank in an emergency.
Ask yourself, do I have a plan B???

I tested this exact generator on my Reefer 250 and it runs everything on the tank with no issue even on the generators low power setting and I run a fair amount of equipment.
With great timing, my neighborhoods power went down 9 hours during a 102 degree day.
Sprung into action, ran the generator, tank operated as if nothing ever happened.
5k in livestock saved.
Invest now, get it over with and know you have a Plan B in your back pocket.

when I planned my 1200 gallon system and I was going through design phase, I knew that I can't run my system at the mercy of electric company, so I decided to invest in Standby Generator, I had 2 generators Generac 5500 and Honda EU2000i which I never used but I have used Generac few times and it is not fun coming back home from job and connect thick cable to box and run the generator and hope power comes back before It runs out of gas, so investing in standby generator or any generator for reef tank is no brainer,

Back