"Honey, where did the ---- go?" Shhhhh....

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the food processor and blender. Heather doesn't like me taking her tools. She went out and bought me measuring all needed supplies.
Old socks make great cleaning rags

OP
OP
DJMCB

DJMCB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just keep talking...I am making a shopping list of what I need to buy so I don’t go to Reefers prison.

Worse thing is we went through the house and did a major downsizing a couple of months ago. I knew I should have grabbed that extra turkey blaster, those ratty old towels. Unfortunately after we got rid of the excess I asked about starting up an aquarium again. Talk about hindsight...

C’mon, seriously, glitter nail polish? You do know they make permanent markers in more colors than just black...........don’t you?
I actually tried colored Sharpies but they didn't show on my dark containers. And she'd left the nail polish right in plain sight, as if she was suggesting it. :oops:

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually tried colored Sharpies but they didn't show on my dark containers. And she'd left the nail polish right in plain sight, as if she was suggesting it. :oops:
Thats what they all do! " if you dont want me using your bowls to dip coral, dont leave them in plain site"

In my wifes defense i now have my own set of silicone brushes, tongs, bowls for dipping, my own scale for rock needs or shipping equipment etc. Although it was a fun game to see what i could steal without her knowing. We didnt have a single 1 cup measuring cup in the house for quite some time, as id steal em for salt.

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You apparently don’t watch true crime shows...the victims are rarely nabbed as accessories but agree, if it’s available use it, clean it/wipe it of prints, and put it back exactly as you found it. LOL

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the measuring cups and towels are all nothing anymore after putting live blackworms in the fridge. I’m surprised the worms and I are still alive;)
9646BF7E-C620-4107-8EBD-F52A60139AF2.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back