Hoping to connect with cool reefers and learn

keef reeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone im new so ill be acclimating in here with the lights off for a while haha. Seriously though im looking forward to learning as much as i can from this community. Thanks in advance. I don't mind being the fool for a while until i start to get the hang of this hobby. Ive kept several freshwater tanks of various sizes for years and finally transitioned to the salt side of life.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
There is tons of information in here stating with the basics to all the way to really advanced info.
People here is extremely helpful also.
Don't hesitate in asking question because ppl will help and they dont know they'll tag someone that does lol.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone im new so ill be acclimating in here with the lights off for a while haha. Seriously though im looking forward to learning as much as i can from this community. Thanks in advance. I don't mind being the fool for a while until i start to get the hang of this hobby. Ive kept several freshwater tanks of various sizes for years and finally transitioned to the salt side of life.

Welcome! Glad you joined. I like your sense of funny - no one has used that joke yet in all the time I've been watching 'meet and greet' - so appropriate and unique! YOU ROCK!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back