Horrible customer service worst in the industry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I order three very expensive fish from you all and you ship them in a box 4 times to big and they ended up frozen traumatized and dead. Then I use credit to buy a pump that took forever to get and now I place an order for live goods and not everything is in my shipping invoice you are ticking me off absolutely the worst service I have ever had dealing with saltwater aquarium stuff. At this point I am gonna refuse the package and you can credit my money all of it back I am done with you

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was this divers den or the general site. It’s three different locations.

OP
OP
ShawnM24

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First one was divers den the next order was out of California absolutely horrible service with the money we all spend

rckfsh44

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First one was divers den the next order was out of California absolutely horrible service with the money we all spend
Wow , I’ve never had bad service from them , I’ve been purchasing from Drs Foster & Smith for 15 years

saltgogi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've given up on them a while ago. Same with you, i had orders missing and they shipped anyways and offered credit on missing order. Half the order that came in was DOA too...

madlos123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a good business as of now.

They used to give you money back directly insted of credit.
But since they realize they were loosing money on that they made into credit instead. so that you are forced to spend your money with them.

These fish are basically a fraction price they get from their suplliers so they are not loosing that much money.
Plus they dont refund box charge so if you keep reordering fish and get dead fish for credit youll eventually will run out of credit.

And prey on people buying fish or items then arrive dead and hopefully they dont use the store credit.

The only light in the tunnel is, At least they dont ask any questions as long you submit a claim for dead fish and the turn around time/response is decent 24 -72 hours for my 3 orders

Will not buy anymore fish though.

I made the same post on here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/w...net-liveaquaria-more-like-deadaquaria.897993/

Last edited:
OP
OP
ShawnM24

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I totally agree I read through your post this stuff really ticks me off I will no long buy anything from them period even dry goods

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ShawnM24 Good evening, Shawn. We sincerely apologize for the concerns regarding your orders. We appreciate having the opportunity today to take your call and discuss these issues.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@madlos123 Good evening. We sincerely apologize for the concerns presented in your earlier post. We have forwarded that post to our Coral Farm and Aquatic Life Facility for further review.

OP
OP
ShawnM24

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly my man never again that’s all I have to say

bud217

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sent them a lengthy email with my frustrations not that long ago due to similar circumstances. I actually live not all that far from the divers den facility and have toured it many times. All I can say is the customer service is nowhere near where it was when they were owned by Race and Marty. It's very sad..

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I ever see is a blanket response to people's problems in the threads...then a "resolution" comes while you still have to pay for shipping one or two or three more times...by that point what's the point. Companies can be turned around...and from what I see and hear..LA is in need of a good hard look in the mirror. I understand we hear more about bad things that happened..but it used to be we heard about how much good was happening.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back