OP
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for he kind words! Our goal here at our shop is to get you guys the healthiest, pest free corals we can. We started out as hobbyists, and went through all the horror stories you hear with bugs, pests, dead corals, getting ripped off, etc. Many times we would have liked to just give up. We started ERS because we wanted customers to not go through what we went through!

We started ERS with the goal of being a top tier provider, only selling healthy, pest and disease free coral, and getting our customers the corals they are looking for. Purchasing corals online should not have to be a stressful frustrating event. We want to earn our customers trust and make the coral buying experience worry and hassle free.

We have been in business since 2017 here in Colorado.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to look at our corals. We have tons more that are not posted here yet, so if you are looking for something, please contact us. And as always, lets get together and make a deal that works for you!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back