Hottest sps corals in the hobby

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why you replied to my post with this, I didn’t say anything about names in the post, so it kinda does sound jerkish but it’s all good it’s all just conversation.
I would describe it as a green and pink tenuis variant that can develop a more yellow green color depending on lighting. Not that hard. I don’t care one bit about the names and stuff, I do wish vendors selling corals that don’t have lineage would give descriptions and not names though. The naming of corals isn’t what makes the hobby expensive that’s for sure.
I really didn’t mean to directly address my comment to you. More so like to everyone who says they don’t really care about the whole naming of corals. Sorry for sound like a jerk.
But I see it from the point of view of the coral vendor. If you’re a vendor and you acquire a unique piece that nobody else has then you’re going to want to put a name to it and call it your own.
I’m not a vendor and also don’t like how expensive this hobby has become.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt V Pscho Asylum
81EB3F28-85BA-4812-A473-2C35ECF5AF02.jpeg

JF Sunday Driver
7CB4F5D7-2C8F-4B18-B69A-59AFCB5B26E5.png

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! Let’s see some more hot sps. But it has to be what’s in your tank at the moment.
Matt V Pscho Asylum
81EB3F28-85BA-4812-A473-2C35ECF5AF02.jpeg

JF Sunday Driver
7CB4F5D7-2C8F-4B18-B69A-59AFCB5B26E5.png
that psycho asylum is nice.
Is the Sunday drive a new release? I haven’t heard much about it. Looks like it’s going to be another winner for Jason fox.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that psycho asylum is nice.
Is the Sunday drive a new release? I haven’t heard much about it. Looks like it’s going to be another winner for Jason fox.
Sunday was released during one of his live sales last year. It’s pretty rare at this point in time.

U

User1

View Badges
Acropora. Just acropora. Or more to the point any of the 100+ that make up the species for which are currently being imported. I don't recall homewrecker being in the species list last time I checked /rollseyes

But hottest in honesty will be up to the hobbyist and their desires.

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All these acros are really nice.
what’s up with tgc? Their store is closed and their website is never updated, been under construction forever. Do they still release corals?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back