Hottest sps corals in the hobby

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorites are the ones that look better in person. SSC, CB Pink tip wolverine acro, WWC yellow tip, tort, Etc.

Tenuis have to be seen in person and never look as good in daylight. Meanwhile SSC looks better in 10K

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never would of got into this hobby if 10k was the only lighting option. Fish don’t even look good in 10k

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never would of got into this hobby if 10k was the only lighting option. Fish don’t even look good in 10k

I kind of like natural light but the corals look better under 50-50 mix. I run Radions at AB+ and T5 ATI blue plus. Some of these higher end corals look best at 100% blue where as I like corals that look good in all lighting.

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of like natural light but the corals look better under 50-50 mix. I run Radions at AB+ and T5 ATI blue plus. Some of these higher end corals look best at 100% blue where as I like corals that look good in all lighting.
90% of my Tenuis pics are under straight ab+ with a brown clip on filter. If anyone came to my tank and looked down through the coral viewer the corals would exactly like my pics. I can’t stand all blue Tenuis pics

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a one inch frag more like five inches been growing for one year untouched

9135FF7F-80A2-4849-90F8-EBFC844144CC.jpeg

To answer your question I think the people who are growing huge colonies don’t really care to show them on a thread they know what they have and don’t care enough to show and people who just got the coral all want to show it off because they are happy they have a bucket list coral then they will kill it like I have done so many times and no one ever likes talking about that

Another favorite that took forever to settle in
C9B55F1F-1845-47CA-92BF-3D031FFCFAB0.jpeg

Rrc garden of Eden about Four inches grown for a year

Beautiful pieces! Your measurements seem off from what I can see in the pics though aren’t those tiles 4 or 5”?
I see pink tenuis come in all the time that look just like that garden of eden. Is there something about that coral besides pink? Still a nice piece either way.

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful pieces! Your measurements seem off from what I can see in the pics though aren’t those tiles 4 or 5”?
I see pink tenuis come in all the time that look just like that garden of eden. Is there something about that coral besides pink? Still a nice piece either way.
What do your acros look like pedo?

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is finally going ok and stuff is starting to settle in finally. Took a while after moving all my tanks into a Rubbermaid. I will share some in a few weeks. Went a while with no alk being consumed. I don’t have many named pieces mostly stuff that lived through the move and wild stuff I have collected since.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Garden of Eden is on a 3 inch tile Homewrecker on 4
Eden gets more colors everyday

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup.........that's it. looking back on my pics I got it from you when Dan and I were at your house somwhere around 2/16.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh so you got a piece of the Rainbow huh? You won't be disappointed ... I've seen it several times while at Reef Raft store. Can't afford the $$$ ...
Yes it's beautiful, and is actuall growing quickly.

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me classic hotness ASD Rainbow Mille! Still my favorite. This is my friends, mine is a frag still definitely a grower not a shower for now. Looks dope without any adjustments that’s hard to find now a days. I keep falling for the tricks and getting disappointed when it gets home. Not this coral though looks good anytime

75A5349D-F833-4CBF-AA3C-A989A0F85C18.jpeg
I'm excited, I just received a frag from there Friday sale..

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back