OP
OP
Flipside

Flipside

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! You should be able to sell that quickly, on the local board. If you don't mind shipping, I'm sure you can sell it here. I'm the For Sale forum. Good folks here.

Travis Stewart

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! You should be able to sell that quickly, on the local board. If you don't mind shipping, I'm sure you can sell it here. I'm the For Sale forum. Good folks here.

Yea it's cycled and running so I would def want someone to come get it lol. Local sell would be ideal!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure, to be honest. You may be able to post a for sale item, even if you're not a member.

Kinda late to the game but NO you can't sell if you ain't a supporting member, annual members ship cost $30 which is a lot of money just to place something for sale.
With 25 meaningful post you can post it here as there are plenty foaks from Houston on here that will pass it around for you.
Hope this info is still helping you out.

OP
OP
Flipside

Flipside

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda late to the game but NO you can't sell if you ain't a supporting member, annual members ship cost $30 which is a lot of money just to place something for sale.
With 25 meaningful post you can post it here as there are plenty foaks from Houston on here that will pass it around for you.

LOL! Oh now, now... Let's not be sore about the current affairs at the local club. [emoji6] That stuff will work itself out sooner or later. I owe a lot to a lot of great folks on that site. Including you, my brother. Much love, Diesel! [emoji4]

I hope they get things worked out.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Oh now, now... Let's not be sore about the current affairs at the local club. [emoji6] That stuff will work itself out sooner or later. I owe a lot to a lot of great folks on that site. Including you, my brother. Much love, Diesel! [emoji4]

I hope they get things worked out.

Uh Oh........ affairs!?!
Owing is a BIG word, I do stuff for ppl cause that was what the hobby was about when it all started 45 years ago (well at least in my case) now days too many ppl want a piece of the pie but they don't even know how to bake one.

OP
OP
Flipside

Flipside

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh Oh........ affairs!?!
Owing is a BIG word, I do stuff for ppl cause that was what the hobby was about when it all started 45 years ago (well at least in my case) now days too many ppl want a piece of the pie but they don't even know how to bake one.

I totally understand. I am totally the same way.

I still consider most of them friends though. I've been in the hobby for quite awhile too, but there's always two sides to every story. To be perfectly honest, I don't really care about either story. I'm pretty passive in that respect.

Bro... Yes. Owing is a big word. Especially from my point of view. I don't just hand that card out freely. I mean it. For example, if you hadn't randomly checked in on me, a few years ago, things could've went south really quick. Right place, right time. Trust me on that.

I hope it all works out. I'm sure it will, though. I've seen similar bickering in the military, in my civilian job, heck... In my family... It all works out because this passion of ours is bigger than that.

Anyway... Have a great night, brutha! I got a date with the stationary bike! LOL!

Travis Stewart

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've actually talked to you from marsh lol

Back