How can we (R2R & YOU) help each other more in 2021? HELP ME, HELP YOU!

Can R2R improve in ways to help make reefing easier for you?

• Yes (please tell us how in the thread)

Votes: 73 38.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vette67

Reefing since 1997
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest making the SEARCH feature more pronounced or something. Make it a requirement before posting a new thread. Its like no one uses it here, all the repeat posts covering the same topics is crazy to me.
Perfect. Let’s make this place just like reef central, so nobody ever posts again. I can promise you that every question has been asked before. Let’s get rid of the discussion and turn what’s already here into a search engine. That way nobody visits anymore. It’s the fact that people don’t automatically say, “did you search first” that makes this place worth sticking around for. No better way to drive people away than to start every conversation asking about searches. I like that everything is open for discussion and discussion again. Go hang out at reef central if that’s what you want.

ScubaEthan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a lot of technical changes listed here and while there are some cool ideas, I'm not sure how feasible some of them are since you get the forum technical from a vendor and didn't create it yourself. How feasible are some of these changes?

Contrary to technical changes, I'd like to see a TOS change. The sentence "Discussion of gender identity and sexual orientation are prohibited" doesn't feel right or fair to me as someone who is not straight and not cis-gendered. I believe this was created with good intentions, which I appreciate, but it also feels a bit outdated. It feels like you, the mods, want to protect minorities, but it comes across as stifling and like we can't stand up for ourselves.

I have had trouble finding where I fit into the reefing community because the LGBTQ community is also super important to me and I LOVE when they converge and I find people who belong to both communities.

There is also the sentence "Religious debate or discussion is also prohibited," yet there are things like the prayer thread. I think it's great that there is a prayer thread for people who believe in prayer. But feels contradictory to the TOS.

I personally would love to see the sentence about gender identity and sexual orientation completely removed from the TOS, and if it became a problem, perhaps it could be changed to debate is prohibited, instead of discussion, which makes me feel like I shouldn't even mention I'm queer and transgender. Or if sexual discussion or harassment was an issue, prohibit that instead of gender and sexual orientation. I think we could mention our sexual orientation and gender identity while still keep this a family friendly forum.

I realize in hindsight my intro message was perhaps breaking the rules. I appreciate my post being allowed. Now let us feel free to mention our sexual orientation and gender identity more to help find each other, just like there's a thread and tag to bring together women in reefing :) Can you help me feel empowered and proud to be a queer person in our hobby?

I also just want to send a shoutout to the mods and staff for their work on this forum as it is such a helpful and friendly place. There's always room to grow and I'm happy to chat more and learn any history around these decisions in case I'm not aware as a new member. Thank you!

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a lot of technical changes listed here and while there are some cool ideas, I'm not sure how feasible some of them are since you get the forum technical from a vendor and didn't create it yourself. How feasible are some of these changes?

Contrary to technical changes, I'd like to see a TOS change. The sentence "Discussion of gender identity and sexual orientation are prohibited" doesn't feel right or fair to me as someone who is not straight and not cis-gendered. I believe this was created with good intentions, which I appreciate, but it also feels a bit outdated. It feels like you, the mods, want to protect minorities, but it comes across as stifling and like we can't stand up for ourselves.

I have had trouble finding where I fit into the reefing community because the LGBTQ community is also super important to me and I LOVE when they converge and I find people who belong to both communities.

There is also the sentence "Religious debate or discussion is also prohibited," yet there are things like the prayer thread. I think it's great that there is a prayer thread for people who believe in prayer. But feels contradictory to the TOS.

I personally would love to see the sentence about gender identity and sexual orientation completely removed from the TOS, and if it became a problem, perhaps it could be changed to debate is prohibited, instead of discussion, which makes me feel like I shouldn't even mention I'm queer and transgender. Or if sexual discussion or harassment was an issue, prohibit that instead of gender and sexual orientation. I think we could mention our sexual orientation and gender identity while still keep this a family friendly forum.

I realize in hindsight my intro message was perhaps breaking the rules. I appreciate my post being allowed. Now let us feel free to mention our sexual orientation and gender identity more to help find each other, just like there's a thread and tag to bring together women in reefing :) Can you help me feel empowered and proud to be a queer person in our hobby?

I also just want to send a shoutout to the mods and staff for their work on this forum as it is such a helpful and friendly place. There's always room to grow and I'm happy to chat more and learn any history around these decisions in case I'm not aware as a new member. Thank you!
I think it's because most everyone here doesn't care to hear about which type of sexual preference people have or want to have, or the religion people want to or do belong too, it doesn't matter because we are all here for the same thing.....Reefing. So it's 100% irrelevant on this site.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A small, nit picky thing; give the Question of the Day its own section. Or don’t. I’ll find it either way.

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's because most everyone here doesn't care to hear about which type of sexual preference people have or want to have, or the religion people want to or do belong too, it doesn't matter because we are all here for the same thing.....Reefing. So it's 100% irrelevant on this site.
Completely Agree with you!!! At all aspects.

Can't agree about most of what you say, not because I'm gay, or trans, or something else! I'm strange, I'm not like everyone is! And who is actually (think about who is the same like the others)? Who belong to what gender? Who think about that? About the women in reefing, here are many women and girls, and isn't needed I think they to mention that, as they get the same respect like everyone else, and you get the same like the others, I'm pretty sure in that!
"It feels like you, the mods, want to protect minorities" I'm not sure do they try to protect the different / queer persons, but I'm sure there is been a problem, and will be with "but it comes across as stifling and like we can't stand up for ourselves." ! With that rules no one have to defend himself by any reason, and believe me I'm been in hundreds of forums since 1998 and I'm been reading and i've trying to help people who aren't like everyone and are different one way or another. If that rule is missing and someone is hater like we can see often in that world - offline and online? Think about, isn't problem for you to outstand yourself ok, you aren't getting it that bad if you find hater, but not everyone is like you! I have enough friends on real and some are "different", and they are so fragile by one reason or another.
Get me properly The best way here to be free for everyone (that's completely my mind and if isn't right please excuse me, I don't want to hurt anybody!!!), without heaters to some to show them negatives and at the end of the day the mods and the admins to have to step on, to get rid of some of the troubles, to avoid problems and bad discussions and private attacks (in PM) etc...., not mentioning who believe in what, who is what gender and sexual orientation, avoiding all that in to the rules and following that rules strictly is one of the ways to keep the forum partially free of stupid sentences and negativism.
Like I'll be not surprised if I say " I don't belong to any religion..", or " I belong to that or that religion..." and someone who is against start to play bad way..., that's completely normal and can't be avoided, Don't know how old you are, what's your experience online in communities like this, but here we are talking about marine tanks. That's all, that's all what I want to see usually here spending 4-5hr per day reading posts and threads, I bet most (if not almost all) of the member want the same. None want to be abused, hated etc, and almost no one want to read and to see posts or threads in similar language, Personally I'll start to avoid the forum, if similar things happen, like many other during the years just because of that reasons. They aren't anymore happy places to talk with people for me, because that "rules" aren't been followed properly (can bet many of the members here are been seen similar situations online...).
Have a look my friend (I hope you aren't getting me wrong!), feel free to PM me if you like to say something which is contradictory of what I say, I don't try in any sense to sound bad, negative or like (if I'm done something like it's because of my English only! And that's not for excuse.), I just say what I think, what's on my mind. Prefer to be honest (to the kast my breath), instead of that to be quiet and to see bad things happen to someone here, I do LOVE almost everyone, and the people who don't share love at all, but we have to have on mynd (I think) we are reefers community and 99.9% of the threads and the posts are about marine fish, corals, plants(algae), invertebrates etc in the marine hobby, That's the reason I think, here is the best place I found ever for reefing, and I'll love to see it after ages to be the same lovely place for questions, answers, information and so on about marine "actions" and things.

Kind Regards!!!

P.S. Please don't feel bad or hurted by anything I say in that post, isn't with bad thoughts! I'm open mind and straight telling what I think trying to follow the rules! If someone is hurted, please EXCUSE Me, and feel free to PM me about! Bless you all!

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect. Let’s make this place just like reef central, so nobody ever posts again. I can promise you that every question has been asked before. Let’s get rid of the discussion and turn what’s already here into a search engine. That way nobody visits anymore. It’s the fact that people don’t automatically say, “did you search first” that makes this place worth sticking around for. No better way to drive people away than to start every conversation asking about searches. I like that everything is open for discussion and discussion again. Go hang out at reef central if that’s what you want.
you told it the perfect way, and the best way to explain the main reason there isn't that lovely place for reefers (or not for people like me who want to discuss and dig probably more in what's already been told). Yep, otherwise it will be like one wiki and that's it, can't be discussed the different situations and no all the users tanks are equal (excluding some of the fundamental rules in the hobby, and again there can be variations) ;)

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a software engineer, I always think it’s great to continue evolving your platform and innovating the ecosystem. Over the years, r2r has done just that. Other than some minor feature requests (looking at you deceiving video upload button, additional polls per thread, and better sorting for classifieds), the site is pretty polished.

What’s more important at this stage is the community itself. While r2r is certainly not without its debates, hot heads, and emotions, things have calmed down quite a bit and I consider this reefing community second to none.

terraincognita

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cunning_plan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The selling forums could really do with a regional split. Or even the ability to tage and filter by region cleanly. As a brit they don't really feel viable to me.

The same could be said for a lot of things - eg why would I enter a competition to win vouchers to US sites that wont ship to me or weighty objects I'd have to find a way to ship.

I get a lot from the general threads, discussions and help here but there are also big chunks of the site which arent really viable as a non American. That said, I could just be missing something obvious!

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Actually make changes that you say you will make. I’ve seen several times over my membership that “we will look at that issue”. Is said by Rev, Daniel or other mod and nothing is done. Normally this is on a thread that ends up locked with that statement being the last. Follow up on issues and show people change is happening. Saying “help us help you” is just catch phrase word candy.

2. Keep the reefing discussion section just that. All to often threads get created there because it’s the busiest section that have nothing to do with reefing. This thread and others created by Rev are more site improvement and have nothing to do with reefing. This just encourages others to do the same thing. If you‘re going to do things then follow even your own rules and forum structure.

3. Anything not reefing related doesn’t belong. If you want a prayer thread, I’m gay or special thread, I have green blood thread, I voted for X.. post it elsewhere. Keeping one thing and not allowing others is just hypocritical. Remove them all or let them all be here. They don’t belong in reefing conversation. Create a place for them that people can opt in or out of. When I visit this site I come here for reefing. When I want to talk cars, photography, etc.. I go to sites for those topics. Simple concept. You can’t cover everything in a forum like this so why not just stick to Reefing?

4. I hate when I start a topic that a list of other topics begin to fill my space below the topic. This is a terrible feature.

5. Selling forums need better organization. Divide them out to separate sections.
Live goods,
fish
Coral
Inverts

Dry goods
Lights
Pumps
Tanks
Sumps
Misc

Rip2131

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on a few groups, and this one is by far the best one. The wealth of knowledge that exists here is beyond measure. I check here almost daily, just reading different threads to learn. Sometimes I post, to ask questions.

I like that from what I have seen, everyone answers politely (or jokingly at times), but it's all in good measure. I've seen too many forums where a newbie gets trash answers ... or some who have a ton of head knowledge just rant all over a user.

I get it, we need to read and do our research. Believe me, I'm 100% for it. I like how friendly this community is. I like how I've seen basic answers ... re-answered nicely! I just love this forum.

As for an improvement, I'd love to see each post receive an response. I see some sometimes, but I don't have the knowledge to reply. I wish I did, because I would answer them. My knowledge is basic, even though I've been in to it for years I'm just now digging into harder corals, more research, and tons of unknown.

R2R not only does it good, they really rock it. Thank you to each of you for your input, and sharing your knowledge. Every tank is different. What works for you, may not work for me ... but knowing what worked for you can also help me find what works in my tank. We build ... and we dream ... together.

Thank you R2R, I enjoy checking in daily and in 2021 I will be a supporter.

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this took a lot of effort to parse through. Translation/response within the quote and afterwards. It can be summed up as : "ok boomer", and "wow, this is really great ignorance or camouflaged homophobia!" This is, of course, how I, as a gay man, am reading this.
Can't agree about most of what you say, not because I'm gay, or trans, or something else! -AKA, I don't understand where you're coming from, so why should we accommodate people who aren't like me?
I'm going to take this opportunity to ask queer/trans reefers to chime in. No offense straight/cis people, but this is about how our community is affected by the TOS verbiage. If y'all aren't affected...why in the world are you commenting??????? We already know that we're here for reefing. But like AZMSGT said, it's hypocritical to allow some things but not others (prayer threads and women in reefing threads but not queer people in reefing threads, etc.)
I'm strange, I'm not like everyone is! And who is actually (think about who is the same like the others)? Who belong to what gender? Who think about that? -AKA, well everybody is different, why should we treat this marginalized community the same?
Well apparently people who were assigned a gender at birth and realized they got assigned the wrong gender, or identify with both or no gender think about what gender they belong to. Personally, even though I'm cis, I think about gender a lot.
About the women in reefing, here are many women and girls, and isn't needed I think they to mention that, as they get the same respect like everyone else, and you get the same like the others, I'm pretty sure in that! -AKA, I think you're treated the same even though there's this rule, so why should we change this?
I can't say I know what your gender is. But just because you say it isn't needed, doesn't mean it actually is not needed. Allowing representation of underrepresented/marginalized communities, paves the way for more people of those communities to commit to places like R2R.

I did notice you didn't comment about the prayer thread....
Think about, isn't problem for you to outstand yourself ok, you aren't getting it that bad if you find hater, but not everyone is like you! I have enough friends on real and some are "different", and they are so fragile by one reason or another. -AKA, if you just keep your head down and stay in the virtual closet, everything will be fine!
Yeahhhhhhh no. This is the response requiring the most "ok boomer". I'm going to pose this question to you, please don't feel bad or hurted by what I'm saying but isn't your entire mega post you being fragile because a select subset of the reefing population is asking for a change to the wording of the TOS, a change that doesn't even affect you?
Get me properly The best way here to be free for everyone (that's completely my mind and if isn't right please excuse me, I don't want to hurt anybody!!!), without heaters to some to show them negatives and at the end of the day the mods and the admins to have to step on, to get rid of some of the troubles, to avoid problems and bad discussions and private attacks (in PM) etc...., not mentioning who believe in what, who is what gender and sexual orientation, avoiding all that in to the rules and following that rules strictly is one of the ways to keep the forum partially free of stupid sentences and negativism. -AKA, as long as the queer and trans reefers don't mention vital aspects of our identities, everything will be fine! Get back in the closet!
Nope. I barely mention my sexuality (yes I am, in fact, a gay. You may gasp and clutch your pearls now.), and the TOS still irks me. I'm not going to go on a megarant about how in the world one engages in the diddly-doo with another man. That's what other forums (and handles) are for. At the same time, being an out gay man in all aspects of my identity is something I have 0 wishes to repress ever again, even if that's by omission.
Like I'll be not surprised if I say " I don't belong to any religion..", or " I belong to that or that religion..." and someone who is against start to play bad way..., that's completely normal and can't be avoided, Don't know how old you are, what's your experience online in communities like this, but here we are talking about marine tanks. -AKA, I don't understand how to handle bad actors in my life and instead would rather blanket ban people. Let's just punish the person who's not at fault because that's EASIER.
So in other words, if I post something about my being gay, and cyber bullies/trolls take that and run with it, it's my fault. Yeah uh uh honey, I don't think so.

If anything, if the intent is to prevent bullying it should already be lumped under the Be Courteous clause of "trolling or cyber-bullying are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment."
That's all, that's all what I want to see usually here spending 4-5hr per day reading posts and threads, I bet most (if not almost all) of the member want the same. -AKA,...well actually I agree and want to spend 4-5 hours per day reading posts and helping other reefers.
I think that changing the TOS would actually make me feel more comfortable and contribute more to the forum.
None want to be abused, hated etc, and almost no one want to read and to see posts or threads in similar language, Personally I'll start to avoid the forum, if similar things happen, like many other during the years just because of that reasons. They aren't anymore happy places to talk with people for me, because that "rules" aren't been followed properly (can bet many of the members here are been seen similar situations online...). -AKA, the "ally" argument. "I won't be an ally unless you do X, Y, and Z". I'm not allowed to be bigoted anymore and would rather leave the forum than actually learn and understand viewpoints that others have grown up with.
Here's the thing. Forums are populated by living people. We make it alive. I can't help but wonder if the reason why forums nowadays don't get more traction is because they don't progress. RC vs R2R is a prime example. The mods on RC are great, but they're resistant to change. R2R seems more dynamic so far, but we'll see.

If you leave the forum because of a TOS change that doesn't affect you, that says more about you than about the forum.
Have a look my friend (I hope you aren't getting me wrong!), feel free to PM me if you like to say something which is contradictory of what I say, I don't try in any sense to sound bad, negative or like (if I'm done something like it's because of my English only! And that's not for excuse.), I just say what I think, what's on my mind. -AKA, "Let's talk about this in private", and I'll either continue to ignore the marginalized community, or actively grey rock method the community until they exhaust themselves in well intentioned efforts to explain why they're at where they're at. I'm purposefully not going to fall into this trap, hence why y'all're getting this breakdown.
There's a reason I'm taking this conversation public. It's because I'm so absolutely very used to people saying "let's talk about this" when in fact, that means they don't want a record of what they've said, or they have 0 intention of following through with conversations held in private. So yeah, I'm not going to PM you.

I said I wouldn't write an essay. So I wrote a rebuttal instead. If you are truly well intentioned, I'm going to ask you to look into the social effects of homophobia and transphobia (psychologytoday is a great resource). Bonus points if you ask your non-hetero and/or non-cis friends about the effects of living in a predominantly hetero/cis society! It may also be useful for you to look up why being "racially colorblind" is inherently harmful.

[The funny part is that a large proportion of reef fish could be characterized as trans, and at least some number of fish like butterflyfish could be characterized as gay, and yet here we humans are.....]

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
oh is it also possible to move the toggle for light/dark theme into like your profile or something? I accidentally hit it all the time and im just like rip my eyes

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's blatantly obvious that there is a double standard, but I don't think that's enough to get Rev to roll over on his beliefs.

Although I agree that if you're going to allow one, you should allow all. If this great experiment that we call humanity has proven anything, it's that none of us fit in the same mold. Our life experiences has shaped our view and beliefs, some are more excepting and for others, their core values wont allow acceptance.

The same conviction that compels people to stand up for their marginalized beliefs is the same conviction that necessitates Rev to hold strong to his reasoning.

Most will view it as hypocrisy, but they're willing to side with Rev for the sake of the intended outcome.

I would be surprised to see this conversation continue, and even more surprised if it changes the mind of Rev.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love it if there was a "Full Tank Shot" button that was available in user profiles...I hate having to hunt down a user's thread history or search for their posted tank pics to see if their comments in a post are legitimate or just rubbish.
@Paleozoic_reefer I like this!!!!!

SHNICI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this took a lot of effort to parse through. Translation/response within the quote and afterwards. It can be summed up as : "ok boomer", and "wow, this is really great ignorance or camouflaged homophobia!" This is, of course, how I, as a gay man, am reading this.

I'm going to take this opportunity to ask queer/trans reefers to chime in. No offense straight/cis people, but this is about how our community is affected by the TOS verbiage. If y'all aren't affected...why in the world are you commenting??????? We already know that we're here for reefing. But like AZMSGT said, it's hypocritical to allow some things but not others (prayer threads and women in reefing threads but not queer people in reefing threads, etc.)

Well apparently people who were assigned a gender at birth and realized they got assigned the wrong gender, or identify with both or no gender think about what gender they belong to. Personally, even though I'm cis, I think about gender a lot.

I can't say I know what your gender is. But just because you say it isn't needed, doesn't mean it actually is not needed. Allowing representation of underrepresented/marginalized communities, paves the way for more people of those communities to commit to places like R2R.

I did notice you didn't comment about the prayer thread....

Yeahhhhhhh no. This is the response requiring the most "ok boomer". I'm going to pose this question to you, please don't feel bad or hurted by what I'm saying but isn't your entire mega post you being fragile because a select subset of the reefing population is asking for a change to the wording of the TOS, a change that doesn't even affect you?

Nope. I barely mention my sexuality (yes I am, in fact, a gay. You may gasp and clutch your pearls now.), and the TOS still irks me. I'm not going to go on a megarant about how in the world one engages in the diddly-doo with another man. That's what other forums (and handles) are for. At the same time, being an out gay man in all aspects of my identity is something I have 0 wishes to repress ever again, even if that's by omission.

So in other words, if I post something about my being gay, and cyber bullies/trolls take that and run with it, it's my fault. Yeah uh uh honey, I don't think so.

If anything, if the intent is to prevent bullying it should already be lumped under the Be Courteous clause of "trolling or cyber-bullying are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment."

I think that changing the TOS would actually make me feel more comfortable and contribute more to the forum.

Here's the thing. Forums are populated by living people. We make it alive. I can't help but wonder if the reason why forums nowadays don't get more traction is because they don't progress. RC vs R2R is a prime example. The mods on RC are great, but they're resistant to change. R2R seems more dynamic so far, but we'll see.

If you leave the forum because of a TOS change that doesn't affect you, that says more about you than about the forum.

There's a reason I'm taking this conversation public. It's because I'm so absolutely very used to people saying "let's talk about this" when in fact, that means they don't want a record of what they've said, or they have 0 intention of following through with conversations held in private. So yeah, I'm not going to PM you.

I said I wouldn't write an essay. So I wrote a rebuttal instead. If you are truly well intentioned, I'm going to ask you to look into the social effects of homophobia and transphobia (psychologytoday is a great resource). Bonus points if you ask your non-hetero and/or non-cis friends about the effects of living in a predominantly hetero/cis society! It may also be useful for you to look up why being "racially colorblind" is inherently harmful.

[The funny part is that a large proportion of reef fish could be characterized as trans, and at least some number of fish like butterflyfish could be characterized as gay, and yet here we humans are.....]
I see, sorry @ichthyogeek, you got it in really wrong way :( But no, it's been my fault like I see reading and rereading..., I'm the one who make the sentences to sound like that now to you, and sorry! I told you (like I see you read it at all, so you saw and that part) excuse my not perfect English !
And something else which actually slap me and that probably can hurt ....., I really don't appreciate someone to give me "-AKA,......." on my sentences, Can accept comments on what I say already, but can't accept someone to tell me something like putting words in my mouth which don't come from me! Look, I write it in the post, I'm always telling what I think about and at all straight, I love or like this or that will say it if I think it, but your words, actually changes of my words "- AKA,....." really do hit under the belt.
Nevermind I'll accept that like my fault I write to you in that case, I don't respond early today about 5hrs ago because I show it to few friends of mine which aren't straight and some gay, knowing me, they say isn't something which can hurt and I'm been telling something from my soul and heart, one of them got tears on his face and hug me (but that's different story :) ).
I'll tell you I'm not gay, I'm not trans, but when I'm with someone of that gender I'm supportive (if you can get me properly what I mean), and I do grow up like a normal, but one really close friend of mine was just gay, and I always try to help when there was troubles because some people (most) can't accept that! I'm happy with that fact I can accept everyone whatever he/she is!
About the religions..., you aren't going to hear anything from me about, I don't belong to any religion! Accept it or don't, it's your choice, and I'm not going to accept any comments about here in the forum!
I don't think I'll go further in that conversation, but I'm happy really with the rules here, and really/honestly I prefer to read and write about marine / reefing mainly here, that's REEF2REEF about, reefing. If I can help you about that or ask you for help will be about that only in the threads and the posts, the rest ve can sort it out on PMs I think.

P.S. PLEASE: if someone want to tell me something about what I say let be with PM PLEASE! I don't think here the forum for reefing and in official thread is the place to discuss something different (except some causes which are for real help to others like donations etc). And please don't turn my words or sentences, that really don't sound good to me!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
;StopWHO CARES.. race,religion,orientation,i am me,you are you ,we are here to ,HELP OTHERS,MAKE FRIENDS,HAVE A LIL FUN....sorry...
vote more emoji's and sad should get reaction point...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back