How do I become a member with selling privileges?

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've commented, replied, posted, liked, asked questions and even wrote reef2reef asking how I become a member with selling privileges but have never received a message back. Can someone please help me lol

OP
OP
MikeyD1182

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've commented, replied, posted, liked, asked questions and even wrote reef2reef asking how I become a member with selling privileges but have never received a message back. Can someone please help me become a member with privileges since at the bottom of the marketplace pages it says I have insufficient privileges.

OP
OP
MikeyD1182

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 posts as in this response being 1 post or I have to make a whole thing in a forum like you responded too?

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've commented, replied, posted, liked, asked questions and even wrote reef2reef asking how I become a member with selling privileges but have never received a message back. Can someone please help me become a member with privileges since at the bottom of the marketplace pages it says I have insufficient privileges.
#mods

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few more posts and you'll be there!

Selling Forum Rules

• The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you're just a post or two away from access. Have to be a member for 30 days, so you're good there. Next is 25 meaningful posts. You're just about there. Once you hit 25 posts, you'll have marketplace access usually the next morning.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see that now @redfishbluefish. Thankyou for posting the terms of service. I'm still new to online forums.

No problem and we're glad to have you. Sorry for not seeing your questions sooner. Is it working for you now?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back