How do i take better photos of ny pico.

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see I'm very bad at taking photos of my pico, maybye its because the aquarium is small so the camera has to be closer to the tank? I am using my Android camera. Here are my trash photos that need improving:
20220501_210042.jpg

Any advice will be appreciated!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They sell attachable lenses that filter out the blues some so that you can better picture the corals' colors
As you can see I'm very bad at taking photos of my pico, maybye its because the aquarium is small so the camera has to be closer to the tank? I am using my Android camera. Here are my trash photos that need improving:
20220501_210042.jpg

Any advice will be appreciated!

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is way more to taking good photos of an aquarium than I could have ever believed. I would suggest you have a goal in mind of what quality and type of pictures you are looking to capture first. Real in depth close ups or just pictures of your entire tank. Water quality helps a lot, Steady hand or good quality tripod, blue filter and polariser, lens hood for cutting our reflection on glass and the list goes on. Are you planning on only using a phone to take photos? If that is the case apart from a colour filter you will be limited.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which Samsung are you using?
I normally go to pro cameramode and adjust exposure and white balance. This gives me good results even without an orange filter.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back